The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i apologize

The victims, Thanh Tien Ngo, 32, and Ruma Amar, 29, did not know each other, police said Sunday.

Amar, who was with her husband and sister, was hit in the attack on Ngo, Choe said, adding she did not appear to know the male victim.

wrong place at the wrong time for her

could have been anyone

I've been to that bowling alley many times

sad
Sounds like some Vietnamese gangsters caught some innocent people in the mix.

There's a lot of Vancouver gang brehs out here right now working in the "flower" business

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Doug Ford is going to win
i remember ford came in at last minute for mayor and almost beat tory

Moody

Faroole ii geeya
Daps
Reppin
Puntland
reversing the gay agenda. the only thing Wynne cared about

:blessed:

stupid dyke liberal leader fukked it all up and she was lucky to even get win after the legacy Dalton Left. I'm not for either party but damn the liberals made a mess..

i don't trust any singular white person to do this tbh. or party for that matter.

i'm only with the liberals cause of based ahmed hussein. i have no allegiances :troll:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i don't trust any singular white person to do this tbh. or party for that matter.

i'm only with the liberals cause of based ahmed hussein. i have no allegiances :troll:
Ford has already said he's changing that school curriculum Wynne forced into the system. I think that will bolster him to a win alone. That and his idea to keep marijuana business from being privatized in the province...

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs

Kellie-Leitch-in-Facebook-video-about-border-screenings.jpg

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
The male victim of a shooting at a North York bowling alley Saturday night was targeted.

Police were called to 33 Samor Road, in the Dufferin Street and Lawrence Avenue west area just after 10 p.m. for the report of gunshots.

When officers arrived they found a man and a woman outside the bowling alley and several people fleeing the area after reports of up to 10 shots were heard.

The man was pronounced dead at the scene. The woman was rushed to hospital in critical condition. She later succumbed to her injuries and was pronounced dead in hospital.

On Sunday afternoon, Toronto Police Homicide detective Rob Choe confirmed the identity of the victim as 32 year old Than Tien Ngo.

"We have every reason to believe Mr. Ngo was targeted."

The second victim, a 29 year old female, was also shot and died in hospital of her injuries early Sunday morning.

She has been identified as Ruma Amar, who was coming out of the bowling alley when the shots were fired. Choe confirming Amar was an innocent bystander.

"We are also confident in saying that there is no relationship between Mr. Ngo and Mrs. Amar and that Mr. Ngo was the intended target when Mrs. Amar was shot."

Amar had been at the bowling alley with her husband and younger sister.

As for suspects involved in the shooting, Choe confirmed police are looking for a trio.

"We are looking for 3 suspects, two of them believed to be armed with hand guns."

The suspects took off in a dark couloured vehicle. Police would not elaborate on any other details about the vehicle.

Choe is also hopeful people who were inside the Playtime bowl centre will step forward with information.

"We know that there were many people at the bowling alley when this occured and we are appealing for any witnesses that may have seen or heard anything that have yet to speak with police."

Anyone with any information is asked to contact police or Crime Stoppers
damn...looks like they learned nothing from the jane creba trial. anyway if it's like the poster said and these are B.C dudes then yeah, this is totally their style out there...spray and pray the intended target gets hit. lame shyt if you ask me.

walk upp on 'em and do it with one pull. real east-side like.:wow:

:whoa:kidding i don't know shyt about that life.

:hamster:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
reversing the gay agenda. the only thing Wynne cared about

:blessed:

stupid dyke liberal leader fukked it all up and she was lucky to even get win after the legacy Dalton Left. I'm not for either party but damn the liberals made a mess..

Yup, indians and muslims are not down with that school curriculum.