The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's actually kind of sad and crazy considering most of canadians are immigrations but Justin has destroyed it

Nearly six in 10 people now agree “there’s too much immigration to Canada,” according to the country’s longest-running survey on the topic by the Environics Institute. It’s the first time since 1998 that this view is held by a clear majority, and a stark shift from favorable opinion over the past two decades.

Should be 10/10

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Sadly that’s not much money to survive here.

:ehh: but How many jobs out there pay 109k not including overtime. PLus one of the best pensions in HOOPP and one of the best unions in ONA

Strong union never ever have to worry about being laid off, pay will always continue to go up each bargaining and its the same pay everywhere in ontario you can live in timmins ontario and still are making that bread.

I guarantee you most black folks in toronto who are making 6 figures prob like 60 to 70% are in healthcare

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
If you have kids or anyone thinking of changing your career become a nurse
Working on something at work and this is the current RN salary grid, not to mention if you work pt its this pay plus 15% in lieu of benefits and there is always OT

every step is 1,500 hrs, you can also become a RPN (2 year course as a college) get hired at a hospital starting at 30 a hour and most hospitals will pay for your schooling to become a RN

Screenshot-2024-10-22-091826.png
Late on this post but I came across a breh at work that worked at Ornge and he told me to become a paramedic and apply because too many white dudes are making a killing over there and it’s easy. Said you might start at $45 and overtime is double time and it’s 12 hour shifts. I’m seriously considering it.