Daps
Reppin
Montreal
old school MM was :blessed:

Electric circus
Rap City
ed the sock
You'd find so much dope canadian artists you never knew even existed

MM was dope back then. I became of fan of Checkmate, Kardinal, K-os, Maestro, and Rascalz from RapCity.

I wasn't able to watch MM regularly until I was 14-15 because it was only available on the island of Montreal and I was in the suburbs and stuck with the French knockoff version Musique Plus. I'd watch MM at my grandparents house because they were in the city.

Musique Plus was trash for the most part except the the hip-hop from France.

I remember the host of Electric Circus Juliette Powell started off at MP hosting Bouge De La which is the French version.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

cheering-canada.gif

:ahh:

‘Adia’

‘Summer of ‘69’
:blessed:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

lol at toronto being world class anything, imagine toronto to montreal in like a hour and a half on the train brehs :wow:

he maximum speed of Shinkansen is 285km/h between Tokyo and Osaka. 300km/h from Osaka to Hakata 320km/h from Tokyo to Aomori This section will be 360km/h in the future.

guess what guys you can now use your debit or cc to tap. You could do that ish almost everywhere 4-5 years ago

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
MM was dope back then. I became of fan of Checkmate, Kardinal, K-os, Maestro, and Rascalz from RapCity.

I wasn't able to watch MM regularly until I was 14-15 because it was only available on the island of Montreal and I was in the suburbs and stuck with the French knockoff version Musique Plus. I'd watch MM at my grandparents house because they were in the city.

Musique Plus was trash for the most part except the the hip-hop from France.

I remember the host of Electric Circus Juliette Powell started off at MP hosting Bouge De La which is the French version.
You unlocked a memory lol, we were able to get it in Ottawa, I remember spending so much time changing channels from MM -> MP -> BET as a kid lol.

I'd even check that bummy ass CMT (country music channel) for Shania Twain videos lol, my young ass used to want to beat the brakes off her lol

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
its not illegal, its literally what hostels or dorms are
dorm-room-tessa2.jpg
interntional students don't care

I used to canoodle and cavort with this chick and she lived in a condo downtown one bdrm with 3 other people. She slept on the couch in the living room , I was :mindblown: when I saw the setup

but on kijiji there are tons

:picard:

i'd rather live in my car before sharing a room with someone who aint my wife
Word, I'd put a down payment on a trailer.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
If you have kids under 13 only 2 dollars for entrance at the gate August 21 and 28th at the CNE

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

Under the jail
Twenty-year-old Ahmed Mustafa Ibrahim has been charged with one count of manslaughter, one count of robbery and one count of failure to comply with a probation order, while Khalila Zara Mohammed, 23, was charged with one count of accessory to an indictable offence after the fact and one count of obstructing justice.

Smh