The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Just came back from US.

Wife is pregnant so holding on travelling for a while.

But I qualified for our company Presidents Club so heading to all expense paid trip in April to Grand Velas Riviera Maya. That place is 5k a night :wow:

eat breh :salute:

congrats on the upcoming new addition to your family. Enjoy that trip just googled looks amazing :wow:

I'm heading back to uganda in a month and a half, never in my life did i ever think I'd travel to see a chick

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records

congrats on the upcoming new addition to your family. Enjoy that trip just googled looks amazing :wow:

I'm heading back to uganda in a month and a half, never in my life did i ever think I'd travel to see a chick

Don’t post her IG on here breh. Dudes are haters.

Enjoy! :salute:

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, not at all. Latinos only make up about 1.6% of Canada's population, compared to about 19% of the US population.

So? French is not useful to speak in Canada outside of Quebec/New Brunswick. Quebec alone contains around 90% of Canada's French speakers.

Learning to speak an Asian language (Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, Tagalog, Hindi, Urdu, Punjabi, etc.) would be more useful in most of Canada than French.

Yea I actually meant Canada does NOT have Latinos like USA

And I see you are Ethiopian. You must feel at home in Toronto :banderas:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
And I see you are Ethiopian. You must feel at home in Toronto :banderas:
My fam is Jamaican (not Ethiopian). I just have a lot of love and respect for Ethiopian culture (and many Ethiopian women are beautiful :wow: ).

I do feel at home in Toronto, though. It partially feels like NYC, and I have family in Toronto. Plus, there's many Jamaicans that live there.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

:salute: breh

I’m blessed. Enjoy your travels to Uganda you might have a keeper :wow:

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
:francis: nikkas that aren't aware of the scam at this point are clowns....
@Instant Classic @Jamal514 @Malcolmxxx_23
F1M1VKjWYAAwdIL

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:francis: nikkas that aren't aware of the scam at this point are clowns....
@Instant Classic @Jamal514 @Malcolmxxx_23
F1M1VKjWYAAwdIL
I believe more and more are coming, so it's going to get worse. The funny thing is like most immigrants their educational background and work experience aren't relevant here, so they have to start from the bottom. I seriously don't understand Trudeau's plan except for getting some global PR points.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
I believe more and more are coming, so it's going to get worse. The funny thing is like most immigrants their educational background and work experience aren't relevant here, so they have to start from the bottom. I seriously don't understand Trudeau's plan except for getting some global PR points.

These Ukrainian refugees’ kids gonna start neo nazi gangs in high schools

Watch

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider

bro's priority is everyone & everything but black Canadians.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
It's straight up depressing at this point. fukk Trudeau. :hhh:

Obsessed with Ukraine, but too p*ssy to intervene when the Quebec govt is passing all sorts of discriminatory laws against English speakers and non-whites.

if it a'int an issue having to do w/ the LGBTQ or Ukraine it a'int taking priority, that cracker is a straight up clown.