The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
:francis:business about to dry up for this nikka, good luck moving forward trying to book talent once word of this gets around Mr. DJ Charlie B..
top5.png

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Bell media fired everyone wow
I swear Bell Media is always doing an annual spring cleaning these days. I don't know how anybody in that company can feel secure because there's always news of massive layoffs there.

I wonder if Rogers follows with them acquiring Shaw because I feel there could be some redundant positions.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Why are they mad Paul Barnardo's moving from a max to a medium security prison?

Plus Carla Homolka is out living her life free when she was apart of the rape and assault of multiple teen girls and young women

Politicians are so annoying man.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Why are they mad Paul Barnardo's moving from a max to a medium security prison?

Plus Carla Homolka is out living her life free when she was apart of the rape and assault of multiple teen girls and young women

Politicians are so annoying man.

paul bernardo should be put down just put him in generalpop

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:francis: the :dame:community is literally at the top of this clown's priority list.

I haven't been following as much as I should, but did Trudeau even fulfil his promise of funding black entrepreneurs and other ventures for the community?

I could be wrong, but that could've been another case of him pandering instead of action