Daps
:jbhmm:
flip.png

:unimpressed: Criminal scum

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
What I don't get is our economy is unstable, but we keep on increasing the number of immigrants coming in. Most of them usually end up in Ontario and the highly skilled ones, just use as leverage to move down south

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yet Canadian families struggling

When I went to kigali rwanda I saw immigrate to canada signs and offices all over I just shook my heads.
Folks go from owning their own house, living decently to now paying 1,200 for a room in a condo or even worse paying 2500 a month :picard: and struggling to find a decent job

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
What I don't get is our economy is unstable, but we keep on increasing the number of immigrants coming in. Most of them usually end up in Ontario and the highly skilled ones, just use as leverage to move down south

Trudeau is an idiot. Immigrants should be forced to go to where the government say they should go. Build up the little cities etc. that are affordable instead majority all come to toronto where they can't even afford to live.

Imagine coming to canada with even 20,000

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Trudeau is an idiot. Immigrants should be forced to go to where the government say they should go. Build up the little cities etc. that are affordable instead majority all come to toronto where they can't even afford to live.

Imagine coming to canada with even 20,000
Yeah, I don't mind the influx of immigrants, but they always end up in the GTA which is an unstable place to live unless a wealthy immigrant. There should be much larger incentives for people to move to Atlantic and Western provinces.

It feels like Trudeau does everything for show, and doesn't actually have a plan for the amount of immigrants he brings in.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yeah, I don't mind the influx of immigrants, but they always end up in the GTA which is an unstable place to live unless a wealthy immigrant. There should be much larger incentives for people to move to Atlantic and Western provinces.

It feels like Trudeau does everything for show, and doesn't actually have a plan for the amount of immigrants he brings in.

breh even an apartment at jane and finch is over 2,000 :heh:
There are zero cheap places for an immigrant to live

But you don't even see things like new hospitals being built or new schools, its just a major strain.

I swear out of all the women I've been out with in the past few years. I only remember like 3 having their own spot, the rest all had roommates or were still living at home and these are women 27 and up

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Man touched down from vacay and is left like every man that comes back after vacay... :scust: ............and trying hard as fukk to keep that "vacay vibe" going for as long as possible until you inevitably fall back into Toronto "habits"........:lolbron:

nah i've always hated toronto nothing has changed.

uganda calling me back :blessed: