:jbhmm: @MikelArteta @Malcolmxxx_23

beef1.png

beef2.png

beef3.png

beef4.png

beef5.png

beef6.png

beef7.png

If one of them wasn't a young white man they would have got jail time 100.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
They shut down a community center for a few months that's used as a gym and food bank around my way to turn it into a homeless shelter.

shyt's crazy out here.
Seeing stuff like this makes you realize when you see people fronting like they got it , they don't actually have it.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Lets just say you are a single person and you're making 80k a year a good to great salary in most cities all over the world. That 80k after taxes is $60k, but if you work for any company they are taking Health and Dental and probably a pension so shave another 10k off that. So you're now left with say 50k which works out to like 2,000 a paycheck.

Rent alone is 2000 on the low end so there is 50% already gone :mjcry: then with that other 2000 you gotta pay utilities, cell phone and internet, buy groceries, if you gotta car, a car note/gas/insurance (high as hell)

Without a roommate or not being married or living with a girl you're screwed and barely have any money at the end of the month.

Welcome to Toronto :blessed:

This is why I don't get why new immigrants come here they are sold such a false dream. You come here with 20k unless you get a job that pays like 80k fast that ish is going to be ate up fast

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Lets just say you are a single person and you're making 80k a year a good to great salary in most cities all over the world. That 80k after taxes is $60k, but if you work for any company they are taking Health and Dental and probably a pension so shave another 10k off that. So you're now left with say 50k which works out to like 2,000 a paycheck.

Rent alone is 2000 on the low end so there is 50% already gone :mjcry: then with that other 2000 you gotta pay utilities, cell phone and internet, buy groceries, if you gotta car, a car note/gas/insurance (high as hell)

Without a roommate or not being married or living with a girl you're screwed and barely have any money at the end of the month.

Welcome to Toronto :blessed:

This is why I don't get why new immigrants come here they are sold such a false dream. You come here with 20k unless you get a job that pays like 80k fast that ish is going to be ate up fast
I think what happens is it's much easier to immigrate to Canada than the US. Plus, Canada got a reputation of being a friendly country and outsiders view Toronto as a friendly New York. I think America always being in the news for negativity with gun control makes Toronto or Vancouver an enticing place to move to.

However, most people aren't aware of how expensive it is to live here and pay being way behind America or other countries when you look at the cost of living and wages.

Canada needs to improve soon because this nonsense is happening across the country even Alberta isn't as cheap as it used to be. Where pretty much heading to an ugly place with boomers fading away and next generations struggling to survive or get into a comfortable spot in the market. We're already facing a brain drain of skilled people in technical fields leaving to the US or other countries.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Did Wendy's do something to their burgers recently? :patrice:

They have this promotion for 2 Dave singles for 8.99. went ahead and bought. And got damn they're :ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:
The burgers don't even taste 'fast food' ish. Looks fancy restaurant quality :whoo:

Yet just 2 weeks ago I had their baconator and shyt was tasteless

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I think what happens is it's much easier to immigrate to Canada than the US. Plus, Canada got a reputation of being a friendly country and outsiders view Toronto as a friendly New York. I think America always being in the news for negativity with gun control makes Toronto or Vancouver an enticing place to move to.

However, most people aren't aware of how expensive it is to live here and pay being way behind America or other countries when you look at the cost of living and wages.

Canada needs to improve soon because this nonsense is happening across the country even Alberta isn't as cheap as it used to be. Where pretty much heading to an ugly place with boomers fading away and next generations struggling to survive or get into a comfortable spot in the market. We're already facing a brain drain of skilled people in technical fields leaving to the US or other countries.

Yup getting a green card is nearly impossible while Trudeau handing out prs to everyone

I think Canada is the easiest country to immigrate to

All you need to have is a degree and a job in your country and 18 k ii n the bank for express entry

Or just do what the Indians do take a bs diploma at a mill churn and then get your pr

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

Canada is viewed as the "safer and quieter" version of the United States, which it essentially is. For some immigrants, not everything is about making the most money. Also, visiting the United States is very easy to do from Canada.

Just my two cents as an American (with immigrant parents and family that lives in Canada).

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Canada is viewed as the "safer and quieter" version of the United States, which it essentially is. For some immigrants, not everything is about making the most money. Also, visiting the United States is very easy to do from Canada.

Just my two cents as an American (with immigrant parents and family that lives in Canada).

except you can own a house in amerikkka