Top 4

Good scholarship opportunity for black high school students interested in STEM

Knowledge is power

As well take advantage of your works education policy

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
$105 per to sit in the 300s :dahell::damn::camby:
This show was just at the Budweiser theater in Sept. Was decent. Honestly I've caught Wu with and Without Meth. They need Meth on stage. The rest are pretty boring. Also catching WU outdoor kinda sucks. Caught then twice inmitdoor festivals. Caught them once inside. An indoor venue is way better for them.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Yo I watched this and was crying for like 5 mins. The Tim Hortons by Airport rd had someone dump snow on their drive through entrance and exit. Even dude who made the video had to laugh eventually. This shyt mad my night man.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Weren't we making fun of winter last month? Me included :beli:
IESH0Ly_d.webp

Toronto is bracing for the arrival of yet another winter storm, this one coming just in time for the weekend.

By the time the system passes Environment Canada expects 15 to 20 centimetres of snowfall accumulation in Toronto, though it says that there is still “some uncertainty” about where the heaviest snow will occur.

“Snow will begin Friday evening and quickly become heavy at times. Heavy snow in combination with strong easterly winds will create significantly reduced visibility and hazardous travel conditions,” the advisory issued on Thursday morning states.