The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Unfortunately, there are many gullible people in our community who are putting their lives and the lives of their loved ones at risk through your misinformation

Your government told you...your initial doses will wear down, and you have to keep updating yourself with the booster. Listen to the science then homie, keep taking your booster.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
Your government told you...your initial doses will wear down, and you have to keep updating yourself with the booster. Listen to the science then homie, keep taking your booster.

Why do you choose to listen to doctors undergoing disciplinary hearings rather than the results of mass-tested medical undertakings?
:jbhmm:

Shabazz

All Star
Daps
It's not a waitlist, it's a lottery. They just pick random names.

I applied to a new build by the harboufront last september. They hit me up in december saying I got selected.
Whats the income cap?

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
nah that's a you do your thing & i'll do mine talking point.

If your actions had no impact other than on you, then why do you choose to deliberately post:
  • Medical misinformation
  • Conservative Party of Canada propaganda
  • Pro-Trucker Convoy apologia
Surely, you must be trying to influence someone.

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Why do you choose to listen to doctors undergoing disciplinary hearings rather than the results of mass-tested medical undertakings?
:jbhmm:

You should be at your 2nd booster now by now, you're listening to the government right? if not, why didn't you take your 2nd booster yet? Why are you shook? Trust the science, right? fukk outta here man. lol

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
If your actions had no impact other than on you, then why do you choose to deliberately post:
  • Medical misinformation
  • Conservative Party of Canada propaganda
  • Pro-Trucker Convoy apologia
Surely, you must be trying to influence someone.

lol so because i'm attempting to save black ppl from injecting themselves with proven poison that falls under those categories?

bro just keep taking your boosters :mjlol:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
You should be at your 2nd booster now by now, you're listening to the government right? if not, why didn't you take your 2nd booster yet? Why are you shook? Trust the science, right? fukk outta here man. lol

I’m on my 4th booster.

:ufdup:

You sound frustrated.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
lol so because i'm attempting to save black ppl from injecting themselves with proven poison that falls under those categories?

bro just keep taking your boosters :mjlol:

How are COVID vaccines proven poison?

Do you think that we’d be better off if we let millions of people around the world die without vaccines?