The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
yeah its goofy I wouldn't do it
breh won't listen to reason.
on track for a very promising future for himself, could get sidetracked with a baby or get into a rental trap (cash pit) for the foreseeable future if the landlord decide to raise rent every year.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Antonio Fiorda was heading to lunch with a friend at the Via Allegro Ristorante, opposite the Sherway Gardens mall in Etobicoke, around 12:40 p.m. on Nov. 4, 2019. But his friend wasn’t the only one waiting for him, Crown prosecutor Mike Wilson said Monday in an opening address to a Toronto jury.
Fiorda, 50, was being followed by men who had been paid $60,000 to murder him, Wilson said.
Wilson said the evidence will show that as Fiorda and his friend approached the restaurant, they were watched by two men in a black Ford F-150 pickup truck in the parking lot: Saaid Mohiadin in the driver’s seat and Keeshawn Brown.

Surveillance video shows Brown, who is now dead, ran after Fiorda and fired 12 shots at him, striking him nine times, Wilson said. Brown then jumped back into the truck and they drove off, he said.
Fiorda died that day and Mohiadin, who is in his early thirties, has pleaded not guilty to first-degree murder.
The shooting just happened to be witnessed by an undercover OPP officer watching the restaurant as part of an unrelated investigation.
The officer followed the pickup truck onto the highway, getting a good look at the driver and the licence plate before he lost them, Wilson said. Using surveillance video, police were able to recreate the path of the two men to a Tim Hortons, then an Uber to a Front St. E. condo complex where Mohiadin was arrested several days later, Wilson said.

The Crown alleges that found on the accused’s phone was Fiorda’s home address, the kinds of cars he drove, the fact that he walked with a cane, and that he went to an LA Fitness gym every weekday from 8 a.m. to noon.

19 hrs ago
The evidence will show Mohiadin was following Fiorda at LA Fitness, Wilson said.
The police also found videos and texts on Mohiadin’s rose-gold iPhone, including a message exchange about the murder in which one of the people says “they paid us 60,” Wilson said.

A video taken the day after the murder and played to the jury shows Mohiadin, Brown and another man celebrating as Mohiadin fans out hundred-dollar bills and talks about “60K,” Wilson said. Another video shows Mohiadin holding bundles of bills in a tall stack, Wilson said.
The Crown alleges this is the money given as payment for murdering Fiorda.
The trial continues Tuesday.
https://www.thestar.com/authors.hasham_alyshah.html
https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/20...-involving-an-axe.html?itm_source=parsely-api

i find the bolded highly unlikely. it's just like everytime there's a big gang case or mob case there's always cops trailing would be hitmen and they either always lose them just before the hits and are unable to stop the hits or they lose the right after the hit. seems like they just allow crimes to build bigger cases, the victims be damned.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ha! been done that end of october each year. step it up champ, we in canada.

How did it feel driving in 22 degrees with your snows on? :russ:

I'm booked for next week. Between my car and my wife's it's going to burn the whole morning.