The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Yea it won't be happening at Christian private schools, so in that s nse your right.

Mark my words this is the catalyst to the fukkery that is about to ensue.

What fukkery is going to ensue? The only thing that's going to happen is more days will end with the letter Y. Worry more about boys raping eachother at private schools then this stuff.

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
What fukkery is going to ensue? The only thing that's going to happen is more days will end with the letter Y. Worry more about boys raping eachother at private schools then this stuff.

Eh boy listen, if you want to go send your kids to babylon public school then do it. If you think this won't start a trend then good luck to you.

I don't give a damn what a nikka on the internet has to say.

My kids will be going to Christian private school that has a good STEM curriculum and doesn't allow faucy behaviours.

And that's that.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
If marshlands or swamps are part of that, we may see an increase of flooding in those parts.

Sometimes, relentless development at the expense of the environment is bad.
meh I HOPE for flooding :manny:

anything that makes this city less appealing to outside investors and rich people from BC is great. Thats kinda part of the reason why real estate has been so volatile out here even in the pandemic. I remember even making jokes on here saying we need Godzilla to demolish toronto for the real estate market to collapse :heh:

i just pray to Jah that these new developments on greenbelt arent just the same ole "premium" condos we been making for the past decade

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
meh I HOPE for flooding :manny:

anything that makes this city less appealing to outside investors and rich people from BC is great. Thats kinda part of the reason why real estate has been so volatile out here even in the pandemic. I remember even making jokes on here saying we need Godzilla to demolish toronto for the real estate market to collapse :heh:

i just pray to Jah that these new developments on greenbelt arent just the same ole "premium" condos we been making for the past decade
:mjlol:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Did you stop masking? :ufdup:

Ontario's top doctor is set to urge residents to mask up.

So I assume we mask cycling every fall/winter season huh Ontario? :beli:

Fix the system
Hospitals flooded cause of our trash healthcare system

Meanwhile Justin wrote a 333m check to South Asia yesterday

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Did you stop masking? :ufdup:

Ontario's top doctor is set to urge residents to mask up.

So I assume we mask cycling every fall/winter season huh Ontario? :beli:

Fix the system

I work in healthcare breh , can't fix when you struggle to hire folks.
The OHA Turnover rate for hospitals is nearly 13% :picard: