The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I've been shopping around
Need to cut cable. Barely watch anything other than live sports. I'll need to find a replacement way to watch

Kids have their Disney+, YouTube shows

I'll see if I can negotiate rogers down to $50 for just internet
Rogers is kinda being stingy right now with some of their retention deals. You might get lucky if you get the right retention rep and might be able to get 500 or gigabit for $50/month. Right now it seems with either bell or rogers you get best deals when you leave a company and get a call from winback which will have lucrative offers.

You could try contacting Rogers winback office and they sometimes provide deal

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
turn out might not even be that great, no one wants to pay to get shot :yeshrug:

that lineup is the Canadian equivalent booking NBA Youngboy/Lil Durk/Quando Rondo for the same event

madd ppl are already selling their tickets...

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider

to thwart theft or any crime etc...

Rogers says it's a national policy that was implemented over a year ago, but the company also says it only applies in certain stores, although it does not specify which ones or where they're located.

you already know which areas will get targeted :mjpls:

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
:francis: I even said it in this thread weeks ago, nikka talked himself out of his blessing, why would you go online & utter the words.."after I perform there won't be a day 2 or a day 3" knowing full well there's big time cac investors involved/cops are already nervous & on edge as it is?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:ehh: new stat holiday, change to the currency & possible passports....

The front page of a Canadian passport notes that it is issued in “the name of Her Majesty the Queen.” The drum majors of Canadian military bands wear a sash bearing Queen Elizabeth’s cipher of “EIIR.” Lawyers across Canada have business cards printed with the title “QC” for “Queen’s Counsel” and go to work at a “Court of Queen’s Bench.” Every day, government contractors ink their agreements with “Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada.” Conservative MPs sit in “Her Majesty’s Loyal Opposition.” For a period of as long as 18 months, bureaucrats in virtually every branch of Canadian government will have to meticulously weed out all mentions of “Queen” and replace it with “King.” Making it all the more confusing is that some references to Queen Elizabeth II will remain: Alberta’s Queen Elizabeth II Highway, for instance, was named for the sovereign personally, so the title stays.