The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This psycho recommends wearing a mask even indoors when you are by yourself, she is also running for a school board in Ottawa.

Unhinged.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll be getting the omicron booster when it's available to the masses :yeshrug:
I’ll beat you to be first in line. I’m laid up with COVID right now
don't see the point
the world has moved on
I dunno breh. I’m laid up with COVID rn…been sick for almost a week. Wish I had gotten my fourth booster as recommended cuz im losing money being inactive rn. My kid started high school today and I didn’t get to see him off cuz I was in a COVID stupor.

fukk the politics around this shyt, take your health seriously breh and protect yourselves. As soon as im back on my feet im getting that omicron booster.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This makes no sense.

My shorty out there told me that if you get covid and test positive you no longer have to quarantine. If that’s due, then TrueDope is full of shyt
Different provinces have different rules I believe. Here in Ontario you don’t have to quarantine anymore.
This psycho recommends wearing a mask even indoors when you are by yourself, she is also running for a school board in Ottawa.

Unhinged.

She didn’t say none of that in that video. She just said wearing masks is not a hardship, which I agree with.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I've been shopping around
Need to cut cable. Barely watch anything other than live sports. I'll need to find a replacement way to watch

Kids have their Disney+, YouTube shows

I'll see if I can negotiate rogers down to $50 for just internet

I share a iptv plan with @FireMikelArteta. I might hop on another backup plan after my other backup expires, let me know if you wanna split a iptv sub breh. it's pretty easy to setup with the fire stick

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Different provinces have different rules I believe. Here in Ontario you don’t have to quarantine anymore.

She didn’t say none of that in that video. She just said wearing masks is not a hardship, which I agree with.
Listen to the whole show.

You can also see that she's wearing a mask in a Zoom call.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Listen to the whole show.

You can also see that she's wearing a mask in a Zoom call.

She's wearing a mask because she's a family doctor doing a call in her examination room, where sick people have been. You can see the examination table right behind her. Why would she take the unnecessary risk of breathing in microns where people have been examined maskless when she has patients to care for and see? That's money she'd be losing by getting sick

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
She's wearing a mask because she's a family doctor doing a call in her examination room, where sick people have been. You can see the examination table right behind her. Why would she take the unnecessary risk of breathing in microns where people have been examined maskless when she has patients to care for and see? That's money she'd be losing by getting sick
"Even in Italy, opera singers are on stage wearing masks".

Meanwhile Opera singers in Italy are doing this.....

How is what she's saying defensible?

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
"Even in Italy, opera singers are on stage wearing masks".

Meanwhile Opera singers in Italy are doing this.....

How is what she's saying defensible?

Why does this bother you so much? Who cares who is putting what on their face? You really wanna see these ugly ass white people and their faces?

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Why does this bother you so much? Who cares who is putting what on their face? You really wanna see these ugly ass white people and their faces?

No one cares what they put on their face, but don't force that mask bs on me or those that don't want to wear it.

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Think again breh :usure:

You might be right, because they are still giving us warnings...

"Given the outlook for inflation, the Governing Council still judges that the policy interest rate will need to rise further. Quantitative tightening is complementing increases in the policy rate"