The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Are you fully recovered? My bro got it twice and he's fully vaxxed up. mind you he is in London, UK and the way folks were handling it when I went last winter, they were cavalier as shyt. Only place where I actually wore a mask outside in public...

Yeye I’m good. I’m jogging, lifting kettlebells.
:blessed:

Daps
The current vaccine is not that effective against omicron, but I would get the omicron specific booster in the fall.

I'm going out with this nurse now and she says the number of young 20-30 somethings that have gone to the ER with omicron is crazy. Lots of wheezing, coughing, chest congestion, brain fog. Lots of people having to use inhalers like @Nkrumah Was Right did. fukk that. If I have to get a shot every year like a flu shot to avoid that, I will.
:ohhh:

Daps
:wow: Props to you for mentioning Hinge. shyt is way better than Tinder/Bumble. So many accomplished women on there instead of the usual flakey 20 somethings.

My boy who is 39 is eating on Hinge from 25yr olds and up, make me want to step back in the game... .... but chasing p*ssy is what got me at 39 back in university.... :mjcry:.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Trudeau fukking up :snoop:

Our comparative advantage is social/public goods and healthcare/childcare is becoming shambolic

That's not Trudeau though. That's Ford. This is his province. Trudeau can't just walk into 3very province and force sgit through. He provided the road map for affordable child care. Leece and Ford dragged their feet to prevent it as long as they could. Now they aren't enforcing it in any way. Other provinces have though because they understand how important affordable child care is. Health care? Again Ford dropped the ball and is now looking towards privatization. Those licenses plate sticker fees he scrapped alone could have went back into health care costs. He has zero idea what he's doing, so he just destroys and destroys, then points fingers and blames the federal government. Worst type of leader.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
That's not Trudeau though. That's Ford. This is his province. Trudeau can't just walk into 3very province and force sgit through. He provided the road map for affordable child care. Leece and Ford dragged their feet to prevent it as long as they could. Now they aren't enforcing it in any way. Other provinces have though because they understand how important affordable child care is. Health care? Again Ford dropped the ball and is now looking towards privatization. Those licenses plate sticker fees he scrapped alone could have went back into health care costs. He has zero idea what he's doing, so he just destroys and destroys, then points fingers and blames the federal government. Worst type of leader.

Very fair points. The feds are hamstrung on those two issues. That being said, federal healthcare transfers have been stagnant and need to increase as the population ages. Even if a better government is elected in Ontario in 4 years (and public healthcare survives...), the federal gov't of the day will likely not do the needful regarding federal support for provincial healthcare in this province.

Anyway, something's gotta give. Unfortunately, given Ontario's indebtedness - we need new taxes.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
fam i'm gonna actually vote the next time around this gutting of health care is not cool, and i'm a perfectly healthy breh but i can see the writing on the wall if we let these fukks destroy the province.

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

This is the man you continue to defend though?

Daps
brehs you got to stay with an N95, fukk the funny looks. when i'm in any store i got it on like a bullet-proof vest kid, word-life.

I do stay with that N95. shyt.... when i gotta ride the ttc I got my simple mask and then double it with a N95..... I AIN'T trying to catch the Vid..... let everybody look at this black man funny..... I'm chillin.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
My boy who is 39 is eating on Hinge from 25yr olds and up, make me want to step back in the game... .... but chasing p*ssy is what got me at 39 back in university.... :mjcry:.

I'm 37
When I was using hinge earlier this year some weeks I was meeting 5 different women. Filter by age, race and eat