The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Why not?
I'm boosted
On the fence about another booster

The current vaccine is not that effective against omicron, but I would get the omicron specific booster in the fall.

I'm going out with this nurse now and she says the number of young 20-30 somethings that have gone to the ER with omicron is crazy. Lots of wheezing, coughing, chest congestion, brain fog. Lots of people having to use inhalers like @Nkrumah Was Right did. fukk that. If I have to get a shot every year like a flu shot to avoid that, I will.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The City seems to be breaking down in every aspect.

It might be better for your guys to move to small town Ontario away from the GTA, or Calgary. Don't move to Montreal though, Quebec government is shyt and Montreal is shyt as well.
We have terrible leadership. Municipal, provincial and federal. The trifecta.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The current vaccine is not that effective against omicron, but I would get the omicron specific booster in the fall.

I'm going out with this nurse now and she says the number of young 20-30 somethings that have gone to the ER with omicron is crazy. Lots of wheezing, coughing, chest congestion, brain fog. Lots of people having to use inhalers like @Nkrumah Was Right did. fukk that. If I have to get a shot every year like a flu shot to avoid that, I will.

:myman:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

There’s new vaccines coming out in the fall, as you’ve noted.

I actually caught Omicron 2 weeks ago, I believe. Was sick for a week. This is after 3 shots and infection in 2020. If I slip up, I’ll be in a world of pain.

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
fukk I ain't never got the first two shots. I caught that bytch twice so I consider that my shots.

I just had the common flu once since covid and all symptoms went away about 10 days.

I am not vaccinated and I am never getting a single shot.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
If America gets their housing situation in order, it’ll be a major draw for Canadian professionals.

So many of my colleagues have moved…
part of the problem for me is that theres nowhere else in canada ive felt like i even wanted to visit, let alone live in

like why in God's name would a nikka need to go to Nunavut or Sasketchewan? :childplease:

Daps
I will get boosted every year, similar to the flu shot.

I caught Covid pre vaccine in 2020. It was terrible. Was sick for a month and a half. Used an inhaler for a year afterwards.

Are you fully recovered? My bro got it twice and he's fully vaxxed up, he said up to now he still has some loss of smell and taste. mind you he is in London, UK and the way folks were handling it when I went last winter, they were cavalier as shyt. Only place where I actually wore a mask outside in public...