The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
i will say one thing about the brown brehs, they hit their targets and not innocent bystanders. salute to the sure-shots and non-accident murderers....

happy dude survived still. wish he woulda just ran them all over frfr
:dead: :dead: :dead:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
am i lying though. young goofies out here with multiple homicides of innocent bystanders under their belt, claiming killer. nahhh breh you need drugs to go pull the trigger you not a killer. you're a shooter, a sociopath perpetuating violence with ZERO focus. there was a time the community "got rid" of these types because of the danger the posed the community at large. oh how i long for those days.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
am i lying though. young goofies out here with multiple homicides of innocent bystanders under their belt, claiming killer. nahhh breh you need drugs to go pull the trigger you not a killer. you're a shooter, a sociopath perpetuating violence with ZERO focus. there was a time the community "got rid" of these types because of the danger the posed the community at large. oh how i long for those days.
I get it 100%

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Young kids/young adults are more violent than ever