The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My gaming laptop with emulators came in clutch today. Cant even fukk around with my Ps5 and Series X right now. Strictly offline shyt. Rogers better have some good incentive for this shyt. Y’all ready know bell finnin to have promos up the ass.

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I think this situation should have the government force Rogers to sell off some of their bandwidth holdings especially if it's a software issue again. No way they should have the monopoly of holding a country at hostage.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
My Apple Music wouldn’t work even with downloaded songs offline
Man wtf :pacspit: fukk you rogers!
We should’ve been had more choices than rogers and bell for even cheaper prices
fukk these pieces of shyt
All those stupid apps force check in even with downloaded content. It's a dumb ass play by the companies to sure you are subbed still. I put my phone on airplane when Spotify does that and it bypasses the stall. Really defeats the purpose of having downloaded content when you still need the internet handshake to confirm and play.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Services started to be restored around 9pm last night but was still spotty. Much better now but can still be better

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We been complaining about these monopolies for years. Time the government did something about it and we shouldn’t take lip service. We need to force change. We rely on way too many anti competitive markets in this country and we as consumers pay for it. Healthy competition avoids issues like the one today from happening. Having a private business in control of the country is straight retarded.

And bell fukking sucks.