The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh and this goes to show you not to have all your services with one company.

Split up your internet, phone, cable

Banking? Split up those accounts, credit cards, mortgages, etc

Internet with bell, phone with Rogers. Imagine being a Rogers employee today? No work, no internet, no phone no tv, nothing.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Trudeau better keep his trap shut all it would take is some Russian hackers to f around with Rogers and bell and wed be screwed
Was about to comment the same. A hackers wet dream scenario. We're f'ed if this happened in a cold month and people needed food, emergency services etc. Total security risk and wouldn't be surprised to find out this is a soft attack just to see what goes down and doesn't. Make it look like a inside software error, gather intel and exploit.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Was about to comment the same. A hackers wet dream scenario. We're f'ed if this happened in a cold month and people needed food, emergency services etc. Total security risk and wouldn't be surprised to find out this is a soft attack just to see what goes down and doesn't. Make it look like a inside software error, gather intel and exploit.

Yup but this taught me alot today

I don’t even have like 20 in cash. Have to start keeping like a few hundred in cash laying around.

Separate my accounts, buy a old radio . Download music , have physical media

Literally all I could do today is clean and read books . Had to go to my car to listen to the radio for any updates

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
For example in Ontario the biggest province for internet it’s only Rogers or bell. And in some areas you can’t even get bell.

All these other folks like Teksavy and other companies run off Rogers or bell service so we screwed anyways

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yup but this taught me alot today

I don’t even have like 20 in cash. Have to start keeping like a few hundred in cash laying around.

Separate my accounts, buy a old radio . Download music , have physical media

Literally all I could do today is clean and read books . Had to go to my car to listen to the radio for any updates

Got damn. Need to keep some Blurays around the house.