The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Coworker got called by his local pharmacy for dose 2. He's going later today

He's like early 30s, no health conditions :dahell:. Getting that pfizer

Some pharmacies straight up don't care about eligibility and do not want to waste doses. My sister is also in the same boat as your co-worker. Early 30s, got Moderna a week ago and went to a pharmacy who was giving it out to anyone who had their 1st dose a month ago. They don't care what the government guidelines are

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I might be getting my second shot early, summer byke?!

giphy.gif

Daps
none of us are shocked...anyone that listens to the AM radio know how :mjpls: the callers were

canada pretending its not a racist country :mjlol: lfoh

This is precisely white I loathe Canadians more than Americans. Atleast Americans are upfront about their racism. Canadians just hide behind their thin veneer of niceness. They are the most insincere people ever. Anybody can go on an anonymous forum, and see how white Canadians really feel about us. Talking about how Canada is finished and that there are so many non whites taking over and somehow doing all the crime yet working all their jobs & leaching off the system? How sway? Majority of people of color in Canada are fukking exploited so those cacs can have their lives and amenities of a first world country.

Disgusting people tbh.

And majority of them are fukking white trash that eat our tax dollars and have the nerve to act like minorities (especially black people) are leaching the system. Everytime I go to Tims I see minorities working there and on the parking lot there is always an able bodies young CAC begging like a fukking dog.

It is ALWAYS a person of colors fault that white people are fukking struggling. Never their own.

Over it.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This is precisely white I loathe Canadians more than Americans. Atleast Americans are upfront about their racism. Canadians just hide behind their thin veneer of niceness. They are the most insincere people ever. Anybody can go on an anonymous forum, and see how white Canadians really feel about us. Talking about how Canada is finished and that there are so many non whites taking over and somehow doing all the crime yet working all their jobs & leaching off the system? How sway? Majority of people of color in Canada are fukking exploited so those cacs can have their lives.

Disgusting people tbh.

And majority of them are fukking white trash that eat our tax dollars and have the nerve to act like minorities (especially black people) are leaching the system. Everytime I go to Tims I see minorities working there and on the parking lot there is always an able bodies young CAC begging like a fukking dog.

It is ALWAYS a person of colors fault that white people are fukking struggling. Never their own.

Over it.

As I said Canada is very racist the reform party was basically a white supremecist party till they rebranded as Canadian alliance then joined with the pc

Daps
Got my first shot of Pfizer in early May and they reserved the second shot for late August :francis:

Just got an email saying I can reschedule for an earlier time. Getting the second one next Tuesday :blessed:

Happy for you!!! I am speaking this in existence for myself. I got my first dose second week of May!!!

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The bullshyt they're feeding the public continues on, Ontario is talking about a 4th wave...