The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Mobility is up in Ontario and cases are going down, hospitalizations down, deaths down.

Also gonna have more people with first doses in Canada and in Ontario than most of the US by end of day: Canada's COVID-19 vaccination rate likely to surpass U.S. this week

A lot of studies showing first dose is basically as effective two after 2 weeks:
S.Korea says AstraZeneca, Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines 87% effective after first shot

Its over yall, we wont see another wave.

I truly hope you right on this :francis:

I saw Quebec’s reopening plan and figured we’d follow suit in the coming weeks.

If I can get in a gym and movie theatre in June I’m going all in on this introverted ass lifestyle:ahh:

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
this fakkit Douglas & his cabinet right now like....
full

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
This Province is an embarrassment. Gyms will open in QC next week and will remain closed in Ontario till August!

Patios in July :russ: This is actually a farce. Entire world is moving along while Ontarians think this is The Science.
u joking right? tell me u joking

edit-so the gyms were open last summer with no vaccine.. :francis:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
This Province is an embarrassment. Gyms will open in QC next week and will remain closed in Ontario till August!

Patios in July :russ: This is actually a farce. Entire world is moving along while Ontarians think this is The Science.
Now that half the population has one shot, all of a sudden it's time to be super cautious???? 21 days between phases?:francis:
No hair salons open til at least July 5? Gyms and indoor dining closed til August:picard::snoop:

thank god i live in gatineau qb

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now that half the population has one shot, all of a sudden it's time to be super cautious???? 21 days between phases?:francis:
No hair salons open til at least July 5? Gyms and indoor dining closed til August:picard::snoop:

thank god i live in gatineau qb

Complete farce. Ford's completely capitulated to the "experts" and thinks that will recover his polling. But Liberal/NDP voters will still vote against him, and PC base will remember this abomination. Guarantee he is losing the election next year.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Complete farce. Ford's completely capitulated to the "experts" and thinks that will recover his polling. But Liberal/NDP voters will still vote against him, and PC base will remember this abomination. Guarantee he is losing the election next year.
and remember Quebec is having 2500 fans in stadiums on May 28th for gods sake :francis: