The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
what's demonic about it? it's just convenient

would be demonic if he manufactured the lockdowns by causing the covid infections to spike to feed his business. we are not in lockdown because ford wants it. we have health officials who advice on these things. for it to be demonic they would have all had to conspire around profiting his business

everything is not a conspiracy...
Everything IS a conspiracy, you just have to think about it less.:lolbron:

:lupe:plus if my uncle was my aunt he'd be named Winona instead of Fred.

also, you don't think Ford Bubbling the lockdowns and not following advice like keeping outdoor facilities open (which PH health says reduces indoor congregation) isn't part of his evil genius? hmmmmmm:demonic:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro Ontario is on some commmunist shyt. Me and my girl tried to get some wine at loblaws on the weekend. We grabbed some bottles and shyt go up to the cashier to pay for them and chick at the register was like we stopped selling alcohol at 8 and took the bottles away from us to put them back. Mind you it was 8 o'clock on the dot when we were at the register.I know if shyt like that happened in the states you asking for a fight.

I hate stupid shyt like this. I'm lucky now because my closest grocery store has LCBO agency store inside of it. They operate that bytch on holidays, 8 am on sunday, whatever. They actually run it like a business that wants to make money as opposed to a business that wants to say fukk you to its customers.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
virtual schooling may become a permanent option

kids may grow up with no friends :picard:
I was a very shy kid and introvert growing up but I loved going to school. Even hs were some of the best days
No way...revolution would ensue

Read your post wrong...an option yes, not the only option. In class schooling has to be an option