The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
my nephew is 6 nd he's even getting bored and sick of this. Kids are looking at their screen for 8 hours like they working 9-5 then they go watch tv, or play on a tablet, or roblox eyes on screen again. Can't go play soccer, can't take em to the mall
Before covid my son didn’t know half this shyt

now he’s expert in Marvel, sonic, roblox, kids YouTube, it’s awful.

And I have to balance keeping him engaged while working in my home office

parents gotta be going through it and I only have one child imagine 2-3 kids.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It won't be mandatory but I guarantee you probably won't be able to fly out the country without it.

If you have ever travelled to most african countries without proof of yellow fever vaccination you won't even get a visa issued.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
It won't be mandatory but I guarantee you probably won't be able to fly out the country without it.
Bingo. He ain't slick.

I got my vaccine last night..4 month for the next shot..make it make sense :francis:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
turned on the news and said its census day please fill out today

I was like IF YOU DON'T GET THE fukk OUTTA HERE

:pacspit:

fukk this census and this country
parent from reddit

Dear Doug Ford, we need to know the concrete goals
renderTimingPixel.png

COVID-19
This pandemic is wearing me down. This latest lockdown has had the most detrimental effect on my children’s mental health of any wave so far.

We need a goal. Whatever the metric is, if it’s cases, tell me for example “at a 7 day average of 2000 cases, we reopen retail, outdoor activities, at <1,000 we will reopen schools”. If it’s ICU, give me the numbers and plan. Or what % vaccination.

I need a finish line in sight. I need something I can communicate to my children, “halfway there!”. They need something other then generalizations, and vague “at some point, trust us, we know it when we see it” I need a number to shoot for, so the “wins” have context and measurable meaning.

This helps stay the course. Helps with compliance. Right now we are floating and unoriented. We need grounding. You need our compliance, we need a plan.

If you feel the same, please consider writing to the premier to let him know how you feel

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:ohhh:if true,:francis:demonic.
what's demonic about it? it's just convenient

would be demonic if he manufactured the lockdowns by causing the covid infections to spike to feed his business. we are not in lockdown because ford wants it. we have health officials who advice on these things. for it to be demonic they would have all had to conspire around profiting his business

everything is not a conspiracy...