theres been over 40 assassination's hits last 7 years

Langley
surrey
kelowna
all the lower main land

bang bang
drug money to big in van city

hells angels own the ports

More than two dozen of the longshoremen unloading container ships on the docks of Metro Vancouver are Hells Angels, their associates, other gangsters or people with serious criminal records

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
I agree. I don't plan on living here In my 30s tbh. Gonna leave this sinking ship asap.
It's slowly getting to that point. I don't think things will collapse, but Canada will start looking less and less attractive.

We don't want a situation similar to Turkish immigrants in Germany. Selling people dreams, Giving them nightmares.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
We did breh. Got the #pfizergang this morning. :blessed:

Second one booked for Aug :what: better move that shyt forward since we're getting like 2 million doses per week now :ufdup:

Summer 21 saved :blessed:

Ontario schools will offer online learning option for entire 2021-2022 school year - CityNews Toronto

lol my nieces and nephew haven't been in a physical classroom since last march and it might be two years since they are back
Depending on age, might not be bad, but I do believe young kids need to be face to face for social benefits, development

Stay at home order expires May 20th.

u think its going to be extended? cases have dropped
:lupe:

100% extended.

May 20 is before the long weekend. No way they open up. They threw out that date not thinking about the long weekend :beli:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
We did breh. Got the #pfizergang this morning. :blessed:

Second one booked for Aug :what: better move that shyt forward since we're getting like 2 million doses per week now :ufdup:

Summer 21 saved :blessed:

Depending on age, might not be bad, but I do believe young kids need to be face to face for social benefits, development

100% extended.

May 20 is before the long weekend. No way they open up. They threw out that date not thinking about the long weekend :beli:

Welcome to the clan breh