The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
:beli: web copy error :martin:

No coincidence that they moved to vaccinate all the Jewish areas quickly first and Jane and Finch is only 5.5% vaccinated :francis:

Now they're trying to cover their asses cause things have gone horribly wrong

I noticed the Scarborough vaccine site, which only updated once a week before, suddenly has hundreds of open appointments at Centennial and they opened up more vaccination clinics near Malvern and South Scarborough. fukking idiots should've done this weeks ago

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
No coincidence that they moved to vaccinate all the Jewish areas quickly first and Jane and Finch is only 5.5% vaccinated :francis:

Now they're trying to cover their asses cause things have gone horribly wrong

I noticed the Scarborough vaccine site, which only updated once a week before, suddenly has hundreds of open appointments at Centennial and they opened up more vaccination clinics near Malvern and South Scarborough. fukking idiots should've done this weeks ago
fukking canucks...:mjlol:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
So everything is like closed-closed again except for like the grocery stores wal-mart and costco?

@TradePascalSiakam

yup starting tomorrow everything closed again but even walmart and costco only essential items so no more going to costco and buying a tv
no more going to dollarama and buying a kitchen pan

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So is there any legal recourse we/civilians can take to remove a govt? I know we only got a year left but still... Ontario has gone to complete shyt with Doug Ford at the helm.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mother in law got the Pfizer joint. Which is good for us as my kid can spend some time with her and give us a break. Not a single break for over a year.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol your actually right..shes 24

from her words "this was supposed to be my prime years"
reality hitting her that we might lose another summer..

I feel bad for her and folk in her age group. Losing a year plus in your 20s is terrible.

24? Man I was in the clubs heavy and was always out. I know I’d be hurting if this shyt happened at that age.

Last edited:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
So is there any legal recourse we/civilians can take to remove a govt? I know we only got a year left but still... Ontario has gone to complete shyt with Doug Ford at the helm.
storm the CaPiTAL....erm ummm the senate errr um city hall? errr ummm parliament hillllll:lolbron: