The Official TNA Discussion Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Man, yes he definitely was. what family issues tho that got him released ? :ohhh: sounds coldblooded. He was literally everything Apollo Crews should be now, and then some.
Something happened with his sister to where he ended up being guardian of her kids for a while, not sure if she passed or not.

But he was also making a good enough living as a trainer that he didn't want to travel and be away that much anymore.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_opulcqJAJu1u1ljrzo2_540.gif

tumblr_opulcqJAJu1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

tumblr_opulfesqae1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

tumblr_opull1FwMn1u1ljrzo2_540.gif

tumblr_opull1FwMn1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

tumblr_opulv05CZY1u1ljrzo3_500.gif

tumblr_opulv05CZY1u1ljrzo2_500.gif

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Errr in the wrestling verse that's actually a miscalculation as it has made kongo Kong seem less intimidating..

Ps I don't live in the states so maybe someone can explain the significance of the "One night only" is that like their own version of "in your house"? Why pre-tape what I am guessing is a pay per view (to be shown at a later date) when it's going to be so obvious the event didn't take place after the latest episode of impact. I was watching turning point like :what:

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
- Former WWE and Impact Wrestling star Al Snow was arrested on Monday night in Winchester, KY. We hope to have more soon, but all we know right now is that the charge was for "failure to appear" and he was released on $234 bond. You can check out his mugshot below:
al-snow-mugshot-wm.jpg

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Errr in the wrestling verse that's actually a miscalculation as it has made kongo Kong seem less intimidating..

Ps I don't live in the states so maybe someone can explain the significance of the "One night only" is that like their own version of "in your house"? Why pre-tape what I am guessing is a pay per view (to be shown at a later date) when it's going to be so obvious the event didn't take place after the latest episode of impact. I was watching turning point like :what:
ONO shows are pretaped matches thrown on PPV. Usually they'll have a theme.
As for why they do them, :yeshrug:

It might be a contractual obligation.