The Official TNA Discussion Thread

drifter

Superstar
Daps

It is just for one night and to send Mickie off right after the garbage bags but it would be hype if this did become a thing

I just think WWE's talent makes for better matches than AEW's. Moose & Reigns, Moose vs Lashley equally as good, Bianca vs Jordynne, Miguel & Ricochet, Josh Alexander vs Damien Priest, Rich vs Xavier, Sabin's avoided WWE his whole career but finally gets his flowers vs AJ finally returning to Impact. I'm sure there's more if I sat down and looked over the rosters

Add in WWE's reach over AEW and Impact would actually eat off one of these. I know it was basically a PPV vs Rampage last night but by the time both shows started at 8 Impact had around 3x the number of buzz on social media. That's really good considering it's still a TNT show vs one on AXS TV and that was off WWE just mentioned Mickie for 2 minutes, so imagine after Mickie shows up with Knockouts belt or they actually form some partnership

Hopefully the fear mongers/AEW stans speak it into existence. If it did happen Scott just needs to make sure no belts exchange and everything's gravy

Last edited:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
It is just for one night and to send Mickie off right after the garbage bags but it would be hype if this did become a thing

I just think WWE's talent makes for better matches than AEW's. Moose & Reigns, Moose vs Lashley equally as good, Bianca vs Jordynne, Miguel & Ricochet, Josh Alexander vs Damien Priest, Rich vs Xavier, Sabin's avoided WWE his whole career but finally gets his flowers vs AJ finally returning to Impact. I'm sure there's more if I sat down and looked over the rosters

Add in WWE's reach over AEW and Impact would actually eat off one of these. I know it was basically a PPV vs Rampage last night but by the time both shows started at 8 Impact had around 3x the number of buzz on social media. That's really good considering it's still a TNT show vs one on AXS TV and that was off WWE just mentioned Mickie for 2 minutes, so imagine after Mickie shows up with Knockouts belt or they actually form some partnership

Hopefully the fear mongers/AEW stans speak it into existence. If it did happen Scott just needs to make sure no belts exchange and everything's gravy
I strongly doubt that we'll see a WWE/Impact collaboration beyond the Rumble. That being said, I missed Moose vs Lashley during Bobby's TNA run. I would really love to see them at this stage in their careers.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I strongly doubt that we'll see a WWE/Impact collaboration beyond the Rumble. That being said, I missed Moose vs Lashley during Bobby's TNA run. I would really love to see them at this stage in their careers.

Of course like I said in the Forbidden Door thread. And if it did happen it wouldn't be that many names, but it's fun to think about.

Idk what kind of time wrestling's on now but if the main goal is to draw eyes and money like it was decades before, Moose vs Roman/Lashley is a major draw. Both companies benefit off that not to mention the fans.
Who could you even put Moose in a ring with from AEW and not look doofy, Luchasarus? :mjlol:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Of course like I said in the Forbidden Door thread. And if it did happen it wouldn't be that many names, but it's fun to think about.

Idk what kind of time wrestling's on now but if the main goal is to draw eyes and money like it was decades before, Moose vs Roman/Lashley is a major draw. Both companies benefit off that not to mention the fans.
Who could you even put Moose in a ring with from AEW and not look doofy, Luchasarus? :mjlol:
One of the WWE guys like Danielson or Miro. Moose vs Hobbs would be good, but it wouldn't feel as big, IMO.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Aggy AEWer done wandered in here :mjlol:

You're right it doesn't have the "work rate" and not nearly enough flippy shyt to "draw" lol

You'd have to establish Moose for a few weeks over there obviously but once that happened it's a clear draw. Moose could leave Impact and be an upper carder over there, only the lisp is holding him back because he's more than solid in ring. Besides, two big bad ass motherfukkers throwing down is how the industry was built :heh: how would it not sell

Best case scenario would be Impact gets a nice wave of momentum it hasn't had since Dixie shytted the bed, worse case you get the same stimulus AEW provided, nothing. But it's all hypothetical anyway relax chief

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Aggy AEWer done wandered in here :mjlol:

You're right it doesn't have the "work rate" and not nearly enough flippy shyt to "draw" lol

You'd have to establish Moose for a few weeks over there obviously but once that happened it's a clear draw. Moose could leave Impact and be an upper carder over there, only the lisp is holding him back because he's more than solid in ring. Besides, two big bad ass motherfukkers throwing down is how the industry was built :heh: how would it not sell

Best case scenario would be Impact gets a nice wave of momentum it hasn't had since Dixie shytted the bed, worse case you get the same stimulus AEW provided, nothing. But it's all hypothetical anyway relax chief
:skip: no it's because TNA has been extremely low viewed for the entirety of Moose's run with them. Moose showing up on Raw or Smackdown with the title would get no reaction and do absolutely nothing for ratings or tickets and if you think otherwise you are fukking nuts. Champion vs Champion when one of the champions is unknown isn't a draw anywhere. It's not an insult to Moose or TNA, nor does it have anything to do with AEW in any way at all. It is what it is.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Well we'll just have to agree to disagree. I think if they started a partnership and took time to flesh out a feud, Moose could get over in that environment. You don't think so and that's fine

Take care

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I agree Moose can get over in the WWE system, but he's not going to be over just showing up and them saying he's the Impact Champion and facing off with Brock or Roman.