The Official TNA Discussion Thread

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
Moose must have gotten tired of doing favors for Impact.

But at least he walked out with the belt. It should have been done months ago, btw.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Impact had Moose losing to damn near everyone in Impact around that time though.
And is there actual proof that Kenny refused to lose to Moose? Because Omega doesn't really seem like that type of guy.
Just seems like the only way you could try to make that argument is to remove all context and ignore recent history.

Moose didn't lose clean to Kenny - The Bucks interfered in their match. In storyline, he had a strong claim that they could have run it back, rather than going straight to Callihan :scust:

Moose must have gotten tired of doing favors for Impact.

But at least he walked out with the belt. It should have been done months ago, btw.

Realistically - he re-signed with them this year. Knowing that AEW and WWE would have been all over him if he wanted to leave - the absolute least thing he could have asked for in his contract was a title run.

He should have been champ for the first time in 2018, when they were letting Aries goof off. :manny:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Impact had Moose losing to damn near everyone in Impact around that time though.
And is there actual proof that Kenny refused to lose to Moose? Because Omega doesn't really seem like that type of guy.
Just seems like the only way you could try to make that argument is to remove all context and ignore recent history.
I only remember Moose losing to Rich Swann during that time (I can't speak to any non-Impact matches that Moose had at the time).
I don't know where the guy who tweeted got his information, but it was an interesting point.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

1) There isn't other than someone tweeting
2) Kenny Omega doesn't make Impact booking decisions
3) There was uncertainty about whether Moose was resigning with the company or not. Him being resigned was announced several days after the match with Omega was taped.

With that said, Moose should have taken the belt off of Omega given the angle he had going prior to losing to Swann.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
This is the best moment in wrestling of all 2021 and I will not accept any arguments.

Moose killed that man's dream in front of his wife and kid.

Top 5 moment I’ve ever seen in wrestling. Josh gave up his son’s respect for him to put Moose over.

PPV of the Year :ohlawd: