The Official TNA Discussion Thread

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Vince really dropped the ball by letting Deonna go. She's one of the top 5 women in American pro wrestling.

Like Tay Conti, she doesn't get this type of run/exposure to show what she can do in the 'E with the way the roster is set up. :yeshrug: Some people just need a whole new environment in order to shine, breh.

(Speaking of Tay, I need her to hold gold somewhere down the line. @TonyKhan :ufdup::ufdup::ufdup: )

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
You wanna take this defense @Rollie Forbes :mjgrin:
He's not wrong. Before this ppv, we just watched an episode of Dynamite that featured Daniel Bryan, Bobby Fish, Malachi Black, Ruby Soho, CM Punk, and Andrade. The non WWE guys (Dark Order, Hangman Page, Penta, DMD, Scorpio & Page, and the "Elite") only got promo time.
As far as the IInspiration, they should've won the belts. Their WWE run is srill fresh in peoples minds, so Impact was smart to capitalize on their arrival.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
He's not wrong. Before this ppv, we just watched an episode of Dynamite that featured Daniel Bryan, Bobby Fish, Malachi Black, Ruby Soho, CM Punk, and Andrade. The non WWE guys (Dark Order, Hangman Page, Penta, DMD, Scorpio & Page, and the "Elite") only got promo time.
As far as the IInspiration, they should've won the belts. Their WWE run is srill fresh in peoples minds, so Impact was smart to capitalize on their arrival.

I gotta get you better at this breh:francis:

You my Sami Callihan but you lacking:stopitslime:

You don’t agree or co-sign insurgents:francis: