The Official TNA Discussion Thread

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
Ok I didn’t want to do this…. But I will throw in @Bonefan32 next 3 paychecks

I've suffered enough the last few days with the Dreamer stuff now you want me to starve too
full

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
I need to start watching impact live again,it's better to watch it while posting in the thread but I've been busy with my nephew

The show is always solid

Oh and Cardona is a bum and he will always be one

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I've suffered enough the last few days with the Dreamer stuff now you want me to starve too
full

I need to start watching impact live again,it's better to watch it while posting in the thread but I've been busy with my nephew

The show is always solid

Eh brute tu breh:mjcry:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

The show is always solid

Let your nephew watch, too. Impact is family friendly (now that RVD & Katie Forbes are gone).

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps

IMO, dude is one of the most undeservedly gassed up wrestlers in North America. Never seen what the fuss is about him, although I grudgingly respect him for his smoke with Cornette.:yeshrug:

Also - If Josh Alexander is the guy who beats Christian :unimpressed:I get it - reward him for sticking around after Ethan Page left and all, but Moose is right there :why:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
IMO, dude is one of the most undeservedly gassed up wrestlers in North America. Never seen what the fuss is about him, although I grudgingly respect him for his smoke with Cornette.:yeshrug:

Also - If Josh Alexander is the guy who beats Christian :unimpressed:I get it - reward him for sticking around after Ethan Page left and all, but Moose is right there :why:

I think Moose is next. Alexander has been built up over the past few months unlike Moose for some reason. Kinda fukked up how they didn’t let an actual Impact guy take the belt off Omega. Beating Christian is a nice rub but yea.