The Official TNA Discussion Thread

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Man we gotta give these guys a chance man…..:what:

Let’s not hate them based off the past stupidity of their former bosses. He was only following directions of 100+ writers and an out of touch maniac:hubie:
This has nothing to do with any past or current writers. Everything isn't WWE's fault, BD.
My issue is with Cardona the wrestler. He doesn't have the skillset to go from Johnny Polo to Raven.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This has nothing to do with any past or current writers. Everything isn't WWE's fault, BD.
My issue is with Cardona the wrestler. He doesn't have the skillset to go from Johnny Polo to Raven.

Let him prove it…… he will prove you wrong

I will bet @AStrangeName whole 401K. That’s how confident I am.

Let him cook

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hopefully, the Good Brothers drop the straps tonight so they can go to AEW & stop stinking up Steve Harvey's rasslin' show.

I’ve noticed that ever since Cole came in the cameras focused on the AEW members of the clique and not the Good Brothers. Gotta feeling their AEW time might be running out soon

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Let him prove it…… he will prove you wrong

I will bet @AStrangeName whole 401K. That’s how confident I am.

Let him cook
I've been watching him since his Edgehead days. I've seen everything he has to offer.
Growing a beard, cutting himself & cursing at the fans isn't adding to his skillset. You can put hot saice on a turd, but it's still the same old shyt.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I’ve noticed that ever since Cole came in the cameras focused on the AEW members of the clique and not the Good Brothers. Gotta feeling their AEW time might be running out soon
If not AEW, I think Anderson has some Japanese dates coming up, hopefully Gallows goes with him for a long tour.