The Official TNA Discussion Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
If you believe that, I have some ocean front property in North Dakota I'd like to sell you.
Shida is just a beard. Stay woke.

Probably more credible and honest than them Coli lies:lolbron:

Narratives in here so old that people think they now reality and true:mjlol:

PM me the details on that property and I’ll have my lawyers look into it and draw up a check:mjgrin:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Somebody tweeted that Scott D'more has been working without a contract & is technically a free agent.
I don't know if that's true or not (I doubt that it is); but if it is true, but that would be crazy if it is. D'more has done a great job at Impact, and Steve Harvey would be crazy to not lock down* one of TNA's best assets.

*no pun intended

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Somebody tweeted that Scott D'more has been working without a contract & is technically a free agent.
I don't know if that's true or not (I doubt that it is); but if it is true, but that would be crazy if it is. D'more has done a great job at Impact, and Steve Harvey would be crazy to not lock down* one of TNA's best assets.

*no pun intended

I call bull. Especially since guys like Meltz or SRS haven’t reported on it. It was all over new sites when Don was working without a contract.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I call bull. Especially since guys like Meltz or SRS haven’t reported on it. It was all over new sites when Don was working without a contract.
I don't believe it, either. The way the tweet was worded, D'more had been working for several months without a contract. Had he been available that long, some company surely would've snatched him up.

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown

*no pun intended

I don't think this is true unless they have some new regime coming in.

How do y'all feel about some of the reported signings/names brought in?

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
W7EyZ4.gif