The Official TNA Discussion Thread

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
2 questions:
- How did a GCW draw that large crowd? :ohhh:

- If Nic Gage lost to Zack Ryder, am I still supposed to be excited to see him rassle old man Jericho?
:unimpressed:

They got a dedicated and loyal fan base. As you can see by then throwing trash at dude after the match lol

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
That's exactly the problem, it looks faker and probably hurts worst.

That's not evolution, it's hustling backwards.

That shyt probably hurt worst than the Undertaker's Tombstone, but looks way more cooperative.

This what the game needs:wow:

More of this :noah:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I don't know why people are assuming that kierra is going to the WWE. Especially since her girlfriend needs a new tag partner. They finna reunite fire n desire in AEW.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I don't know why people are assuming that kierra is going to the WWE. Especially since her girlfriend needs a new tag partner. They finna reunite fire n desire in AEW.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I enjoy his heel work in New Japan.

Dude has pretty much perfected the art of the :umad:. I know the shyt's fake watching it and I catch myself getting :aicmon:when he wins only to realise that I'm getting worked by the :umad:

:pachaha:

I mean he did this

v0U401J.gif

after beating Moxley in the G1 when he was on an undefeated streak. My reaction was :unimpressed:.........:russ:

He's pretty much a babyface by default going up against The Good Brothers, but dude is one of the most underrated :troll:in wrestling.
He’s honestly better off without the Bullet Club, but yeah he knows his character and plays it exceptionally well.