The Official TNA Discussion Thread

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I don't know man they have Frankie Monet on NXT and she had tv experience in Mexico, Lucha Underground, and Impact and still threw her on NXT. I can see her getting a year or two run in NXT. Although I think it's a toss up and she could end up with AEW to be with diamante.
Good points.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I haven't seen Jay white in awhile but I never cared about him

And I don't care about all the bullet club stuff

I enjoy his heel work in New Japan.

Dude has pretty much perfected the art of the :umad:. I know the shyt's fake watching it and I catch myself getting :aicmon:when he wins only to realise that I'm getting worked by the :umad:

:pachaha:

I mean he did this

v0U401J.gif

after beating Moxley in the G1 when he was on an undefeated streak. My reaction was :unimpressed:.........:russ:

He's pretty much a babyface by default going up against The Good Brothers, but dude is one of the most underrated :troll:in wrestling.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Chris Bey is a star and TNA needs to strap a rocket to his back.

And speaking of stars: this Impact run has made Deonna Purazzo an absolute star.
I hope when WWE comes calling for her to come back that she makes them cut her a fat ass check.

Mickie and Gail were looking real good in that ring together. :shaq: Also I'm gonna be real annoyed if Tony Khan doesn't have Thickie James show up on Dynamite to ask for a couple of AEW's ladies to appear on that all woman NWA PPV.

I've always been agnostic on Jay White but I do appreciate him appearing on Impact and expanding the Forbidden Door a little more.

I think that Kenny Omega disrespecting Josh Alexander is going to result in them bringing back "Option C" and Josh getting a title shot against Kenny.

Havok is like a worse Nia Jax. She really needs to get back into some kind of condition because she's a mess in the ring.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I don't know man they have Frankie Monet on NXT and she had tv experience in Mexico, Lucha Underground, and Impact and still threw her on NXT. I can see her getting a year or two run in NXT. Although I think it's a toss up and she could end up with AEW to be with diamante.

Let's be real.

She's too fat for Vince:yeshrug:

I mean, they only deal with Nia because she's a part of the tribe.

Down there with HHH's kids is where she'll be most respected.

I mean, this a company that tried to tell us that Mickey James was fat.:francis:

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
Let's be real.

She's too fat for Vince:yeshrug:

I mean, they only deal with Nia because she's a part of the tribe.

Down there with HHH's kids is where she'll be most respected.

I mean, this a company that tried to tell us that Mickey James was fat.:francis:

The thing is Im pretty sure everyone seen this as possible outcome. I think she could end up as a NXT lifer which is probably better than be an Impact lifer.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Chris Bey is a star and TNA needs to strap a rocket to his back.

And speaking of stars: this Impact run has made Deonna Purazzo an absolute star.
I hope when WWE comes calling for her to come back that she makes them cut her a fat ass check.

Mickie and Gail were looking real good in that ring together. :shaq: Also I'm gonna be real annoyed if Tony Khan doesn't have Thickie James show up on Dynamite to ask for a couple of AEW's ladies to appear on that all woman NWA PPV.

I've always been agnostic on Jay White but I do appreciate him appearing on Impact and expanding the Forbidden Door a little more.

I think that Kenny Omega disrespecting Josh Alexander is going to result in them bringing back "Option C" and Josh getting a title shot against Kenny.

Havok is like a worse Nia Jax. She really needs to get back into some kind of condition because she's a mess in the ring.

Havok is a sloppy mess. She’s always been big, but she’s bigger than she’s ever been and has looked very bad in the ring