The Official TNA Discussion Thread

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Ace Austin, Chris Bey, Moose, Alexander, I'd say Doering based on AJPW work but he's looked not good in TNA from what I've seen, Jordynn Grace, Deonna, Willie Mack. That looks about it. Swann is okay, TJP is fine but also TJP so fukk him.

:ehh: Gotcha. And I agree with your TJP take. Fukkk that clown.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
During the currently ongoing NWA When Our Shadows Falls PPV, announcer Joe Galli stated that Rae has signed with the National Wrestling Alliance.

That would mean Rae will be consistently wrestling going forward. Rae had stated via her Patreon last year that she was no longer a professional wrestler and would be taking a break from social media after missing the Impact Wrestling Bound for Glory PPV in October 2020.

Rae had remained under contract to Impact Wrestling, but PWInsider.com has confirmed that the NWA and Impact worked out an agreement over the last several weeks, allowing Rae to move on and sign with the NWA. We are told that the two sides came to terms within the last 4-5 days.

Rae had been scheduled to face Impact Wrestling Knockouts Champion Deonna Purrazzo at the aforementioned Bound for Glory PPV. She was in Nashville for the PPV but left Nashville the day of the PPV to return home with Impact not aware until they were on the air for the PPV broadcast. Rae later resurfaced on Cameo and began taking independent bookings in the Chicago area. She remained signed to the promotion but was not going to be used going forward as the promotion was respecting that she was dealing with personal issues.

Prior to her Impact run, Rae had been signed with All Elite Wrestling but departed that promotion early in its existence as well.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps

Anybody wanna bet how long she last there? Was in AEW for a few months then bounced. Was with Impact for like a year and bounced. I wouldn’t dare sign her to a contract.

Keep her away from the title and off national TV - that seems to be what the issues were last time. :manny:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Keep her away from the title and off national TV - that seems to be what the issues were last time. :manny:

They’re gonna eventually put her in the title picture and she’s gonna dip again. She lasted one match in AEW and she was set for a Knockouts title match at Bound For Glory when she dipped on Impact.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
They’re gonna eventually put her in the title picture and she’s gonna dip again. She lasted one match in AEW and she was set for a Knockouts title match at Bound For Glory when she dipped on Impact.

Their call.:hubie:

They got rid of the guys like Ricky Starks, Zicky Dice and Eddie Kingston who made the show interesting and Nick Aldis is :russell:to me, so I don't feel compelled to watch, anyway.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Their call.:hubie:

They got rid of the guys like Ricky Starks, Zicky Dice and Eddie Kingston who made the show interesting and Nick Aldis is :russell:to me, so I don't feel compelled to watch, anyway.

Don’t give up on it breh…. It’s still one if the top 4 American based wrestling companies….. along with ROH, AEW, and Impact:mjgrin:

Speaking of the latter this guy is over as fukk portraying another successful guy that’s over as fukk:wow: