The Official TNA Discussion Thread

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
I don't give a fukk what anyone says, this is the best program on TV.

Tonight's show was basically 3 hours, had an Ironman match and a backstage segment that IMMENSELY elevated the title contended, and you were still reminded why the top title matters (and why everyone involved is a threat to obtain it).

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Tonight's show was basically 3 hours, had an Ironman match and a backstage segment that IMMENSELY elevated the title contended, and you were still reminded why the top title matters (and why everyone involved is a threat to obtain it).

impact was my favorite show most weeks during the pandemic era up into the fall. It’s still a constant fixture in my top 3 shows of the week

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps

Last night was damn near a PPV level show.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana

TNA is the best booked and most logically consistent show, but I'm entirely either uninterested or actively turned off by the 3/4ths of the roster. It sucks. Wish the TNA creative team had a better crew of talent to work with.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
TNA is the best booked and most logically consistent show, but I'm entirely either uninterested or actively turned off by the 3/4ths of the roster. It sucks. Wish the TNA creative team had a better crew of talent to work with.

Who do you like on the roster?