The Official TNA Discussion Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
When did Big Cass learn to talk? This is pretty impressive compared to what I remember him as in WWE.

I enjoy Fallah Bahh and the only time I can stomach TJP is when he's tagging with Fallah. The wrestling world is a better place with the Dollar Tree version of Yokozuna in it. And if he isn't going bck to being in a full time tag team with TJP then they should have Fallah join XXXL and they should start working under New Day Rules.

Susan wrestling in that pant suit and sensible heel will never stop being hilarious.:russ:

Rosemary looks like she's lost a little bit of weight; she's moving better in the ring. She and Deanna will have a really good championship match.

Eric Young's second career as a heel manager is going to be a long one. Dude is so good in that role because EY is the only reason Cody Deaner can be in a group called Violent By Design and not be laughed at.

And it's just a matter of time before someone sends Vince video of Joe Doring and he snatches him up from Impact. Probably re-brands him as Bradshaw's kid or some shyt.

The tag team of Swinger and his doorman Hernandez is just :mjlol:

Man, Moose just looks like a champion. Once he takes the belt from Kenny I think he could have a Lashley style run with the belt if booked properly.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Good!!!

giphy.gif