The Official TNA Discussion Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Thoughts about last night's show:

VBD are such a good heel group and most of that is due to how great Eric Young is in his leader/manager role. And I've always been a fan of Doring so it's cool to see him as tag champ.

Jordynn Grace and Rachel Ellering had a good lady hoss match. I do think it's time for Jordynn to walk through the forbidden door though because she's done everything in TNA already so spending some time in AEW before going back home would be a good refresher for her and it could result in some interesting match-ups for her.

It is going to be so fukked up that AEW is going to ignore Kenny vs Moose just like they ignored Kenny vs Rich Swann. It will also be dumb as hell because Moose is a much better figure to play up Kenny feuding with.

Did Dixie Carter sign Mahabali Shera to a lifetime contract?

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Thoughts about last night's show:

VBD are such a good heel group and most of that is due to how great Eric Young is in his leader/manager role. And I've always been a fan of Doring so it's cool to see him as tag champ.

Jordynn Grace and Rachel Ellering had a good lady hoss match. I do think it's time for Jordynn to walk through the forbidden door though because she's done everything in TNA already so spending some time in AEW before going back home would be a good refresher for her and it could result in some interesting match-ups for her.

It is going to be so fukked up that AEW is going to ignore Kenny vs Moose just like they ignored Kenny vs Rich Swann. It will also be dumb as hell because Moose is a much better figure to play up Kenny feuding with.

Did Dixie Carter sign Mahabali Shera to a lifetime contract?
Yeah, Jordynn did everything she could on Impact, so she going through the forbidden door could definably freshen her up. I wonder what an match with her vs Serena, Shida, Britt, Rosa or Nyla would look like :patrice:

I think the reason for the Kenny vs Swann match wasn't acknowledge was due to TNT, but I could be wrong. And Shera was in WWE briefly before coming back to Impact.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Yeah, Jordynn did everything she could on Impact, so she going through the forbidden door could definably freshen her up. I wonder what an match with her vs Serena, Shida, Britt, Rosa or Nyla would look like :patrice:

I think the reason for the Kenny vs Swann match wasn't acknowledge was due to TNT, but I could be wrong. And Shera was in WWE briefly before coming back to Impact.
Jordan could have some really good matches against Serena, Rosa and Shida. I also think she and Nyla would have some decent chemistry just because she'd be the first real big broad that Nyla has had a chance to wrestle in AEW.

And I had no clue that Shera was in WWE. I figured Dixie gave him some kind of crazy deal because he was signed around the time TNA was working hard to get into the India market.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Jordan could have some really good matches against Serena, Rosa and Shida. I also think she and Nyla would have some decent chemistry just because she'd be the first real big broad that Nyla has had a chance to wrestle in AEW.

And I had no clue that Shera was in WWE. I figured Dixie gave him some kind of crazy deal because he was signed around the time TNA was working hard to get into the India market.
Serena could literally have an good match with anyone honestly, so an match with Jordynn would look real good, if only TNT ease up on their restrictions. What sucks is that if Awesome Kong didn't have the back problems she has, we would've have Kong vs Nyla already.

About Shera, it's something everyone don't really remember much do to him not making any NXT appearances during his time in WWE iirc.

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Tony Khan said it wasn't acknowledge because Impact did not pay to promote it. He said Impact could have paid just like he paid to advertise on Impact. While I respect Swann as a wrestler, Moose would have been the better wrestler to showcase. Moose looks he can be a champion in AEW or WWE. Swann looks like he is the champion of the local VFW. Not imitating at all and sometimes looks like he's homeless lol.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
1. I don't believe TK actually paid to promote Dynamite on Impact but at least TNA was getting something out of getting fukking buried for 2 months by their "partner" every week

2. What a fukking waste of money if TK actually did pay to promote his wrestling show on a wrestling show with literally 1/10th the audience his show already gets and is getting a bump from his talent appearing

3. :mjlol: if this guy is willing to tank an angle involving his top guy wrestling for another promotion and risking injury each time by making it seem like some minor thing AEW doesn't give a shyt about and therefore neither should their audience over such pettiness.

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. I don't believe TK actually paid to promote Dynamite on Impact but at least TNA was getting something out of getting fukking buried for 2 months by their "partner" every week

2. What a fukking waste of money if TK actually did pay to promote his wrestling show on a wrestling show with literally 1/10th the audience his show already gets and is getting a bump from his talent appearing

3. :mjlol: if this guy is willing to tank an angle involving his top guy wrestling for another promotion and risking injury each time by making it seem like some minor thing AEW doesn't give a shyt about and therefore neither should their audience over such pettiness.

It's also weird that NJPW and NWA both had wrestlers on Dynamite. I wonder why he didn't want the Impact champion on Dynamite..................:mjpls: