The Official TNA Discussion Thread

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And even more so when he signed with TNA when they were as on the ropes as they've ever been, leaving ROH and his path to NJPW and turning down WWE when interest in him and his career trajectory seemed higher than ever. I have no idea what they could have offered him.

I thought WWE ejected on him because of the domestic abuse stuff.

Still, agreed. Just about everyone else they tried putting over in the meantime ultimately left right as it seemed like Impact was about to turn a corner.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yo @International Koala

Outside the strict AEW topic threads.

Where is this allegedly “stannery” you speak of that annoys you and makes you mad at that company and want to ride with the people that fake hate it and over exaggerate their so called shytting on it?:ohhh:

I’m just genuinely curious? Cuz if you feel like there needs to be more balance against the anti WWE hate. Just letting you know to IMPACT is back and about to take them shots again and NJPW, ROH, NWA, MLW, and HOG stannery about to increase by 66-87% and them shots bout to come that way too.

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
before impact on directv they show old ppv every week tonight is Final Resolution 2009 and I just finished watching Mick Foley/Abyss vs. Raven/Dr Stevie :wow:

I miss Daffney on tv :takedat:

AXStv has been trying hard to promote Impact and next week they gonna start having a pre show before Impact called Before the impact