The Official TNA Discussion Thread

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Like I said in another thread.

Sami is EVERYTHING the coli who fake hates Moxley claims Moxley is :pachaha:

We can hate both:unimpressed:

I REALLY hope they start making Swann look like a credible champ. Breh is talented, but they still present him like a bench player.

I'm sorry, dude's just not a credible heavyweight champ.

Guy looks like a crackhead and is too small.

Moose is the guy to go to:ufdup:

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
It's wild they've had Moose as long as they have, with as much screen time and presence as he's had, and still haven't put the title on him once.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's wild they've had Moose as long as they have, with as much screen time and presence as he's had, and still haven't put the title on him once.

Even crazier considering the pump faked they pulled with his program with Austin Aries. The storyline was leading up to that being his big feel-good win, and they just pulled the chair on him.

And it's bewildering to try to consider what their possible reservations could've been, considering some of their questionable decisions they made with the title between then and now.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Is roh aired weekly too?

yep

and if you cant find it on TV, you can watch it on their website.

:heh:

2-BODY VALKYRIE.

trying to remember who she killed. was it luchasaurus??

If there was ever the perfect wrestler for Vince's WWE.....

Sky is the limit for him anywhere, really. I actually think he has more of chance being a main eventer in the E than AEW.

nah.

the WWE would bury him. hes not their star, and like someone said earlier - hes black w/ a lisp.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Even crazier considering the pump faked they pulled with his program with Austin Aries. The storyline was leading up to that being his big feel-good win, and they just pulled the chair on him.

And it's bewildering to try to consider what their possible reservations could've been, considering some of their questionable decisions they made with the title between then and now.

And even more so when he signed with TNA when they were as on the ropes as they've ever been, leaving ROH and his path to NJPW and turning down WWE when interest in him and his career trajectory seemed higher than ever. I have no idea what they could have offered him.