The Official TNA Discussion Thread

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
I heard rumors recently about someone returning to impact hopefully that isnt the mystery person

dont click spoiler if you dont wanna know who Im talking about

ODB said a few days ago that she's returning to impact
I like ODB but that would be a stupid way to return

not saying thats the person,I have no idea

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
What I miss, I was cooking and not paying attention.

Swann came out and offered Dreamer at title shyt at No Surrender then Sami, Bey, and Moose all came out saying they deserved a shot. Then they did a beat down on Swann and Dreamer and Will Mack returned and cleaned house then Shamrock came out and the heels got the upper hand again. So tonight it’ll be a 8-man tag Moose, Sami, Bey, Shamrock vs Swann, Dreamer, Mack, mystery partner.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
@Bonefan32

let’s a make a bet on that spoiler (which I haven’t clicked yet cuz I want to be surprised, but gonna come back to that post after it’s revealed)

If you right, me @Rollie Forbes @Flex Luger and I guess @Wacky D gonna give you back to back to back pos Reps.

But if you wrong, I’m gonna need you to endorse me that I’m a changed man and tell the people who got me on ignore to give me a second chance

Like our 4th person currently in here watching this show with us:russ:

I’m on a campaign and tour of redemption :mjgrin:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
I heard rumors recently about someone returning to impact hopefully that isnt the mystery person

dont click spoiler if you dont wanna know who Im talking about

ODB said a few days ago that she's returning to impact
I like ODB but that would be a stupid way to return

not saying thats the person,I have no idea

:unimpressed: Man I hope that’s not the mystery partner :mjlol:

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
What I miss, I was cooking and not paying attention.

I was late too. I was watching Kraig Facts and lost track of time.
:snoop:

I missed a a few minutes but I found what happened here: the site has live updates

D’Lo Brown and Matt Striker welcome fans to Impact Wrestling! We kick things off with the Impact World Champion Rich Swann making his way down to the ring.

Swann begins by saying that his whole life, he wanted to become a pro wrestler. He knew at an early age he would become a World Champion. Now, that dream has paid off. He didn’t realize as the top champion, he’d have many targets on his back. He calls Tommy Dreamer out to the ring. Dreamer’s music hits.

As Dreamer makes his way into the ring, Swann informs the fans at home that on February 13, it happens to not only be No Surrender but Dreamer’s 50th birthday. He would like to offer a dream birthday present of having them square off for the championship. Before Dreamer can answer, Sami Callihan comes out.

As Moose comes out, he informs Swann that he was promised the next title shot. Swann interrupts and states that Moose now needs to go off of his time. A brawl breaks out. Willie Mack runs out and helps Dreamer and Swann clean house. Bey, Callihan, and Moose make their way up to the ramp. The arena goes dark briefly, and Ken Shamrock is standing in the center of the ring! Moose and Shamrock have Swann and Mack cornered with double foot chokes.

The team of Callihan, Bey, Shamrock and Moose stand tall after laying the other four out in the ring.

Backstage: Gia Miller checks in on Tommy Dreamer, Willie Mack and Willie Mack. They are furious. They want a match with Sami Callihan, Ken Shamrock, Moose and Chris Bey tonight. They head on over to Scott D’Amore’s office. He says he’ll grant it to them, but they look outnumbered right now. He plans to change that. Swann, Mack and Dreamer walk into his office. Who they see in there excites them. We’ll find out who it is later on tonight!

Long story short the main event is: Bey,Moose,Sami & Shamrock vs. Dreamer,Swann,Mack & mystery person

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
@Bonefan32

let’s a make a bet on that spoiler (which I haven’t clicked yet cuz I want to be surprised, but gonna come back to that post after it’s revealed)

If you right, me @Rollie Forbes @Flex Luger and I guess @Wacky D gonna give you back to back to back pos Reps.

But if you wrong, I’m gonna need you to endorse me that I’m a changed man and tell the people who got me on ignore to give me a second chance

Like our 4th person currently in here watching this show with us:russ:

I’m on a campaign and tour of redemption :mjgrin:

I dont know thats kinda risky,Im not sure if I can get involved in your fukkery

Im in the middle of my campaign for Poster Of The Year :manny: