The Official TNA Discussion Thread

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
:russ: Man ain’t E been having the same cut since he debuted? Time to change it up big fella.

Big E at the barbers with this reference pic like :banderas:

543903b08711c4fd087e9bba192a83eb.jpg

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Matt grabbing then like that was triggering to the deepest, Blackest part of my soul.

I remember a thread in I think tlr a while back where maybe it was skeets talking about grabbing a woman from the back of the neck and it reminded me of that thread. Maybe that's where Matt got it from. :troll:
:mjlol:You know Matt knows better to never grab Reby crazy ass like that at home

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
After making their way to the Impact Zone last week, AEW’s Marq Quen and Isiah Kassidy of Private Party, along with TNA/Impact veteran, Matt Hardy, will return tonight on Impact Wrestling.

Last week, Quen and Kassidy surprised the Impact World Champions, the Good Brothers (Doc Gallows & Karl Anderson), during a confrontation with Chris Sabin and his new partner James Storm when they issued a shot at the tag team championship.

When the main event between Private Party and Sabin & James concluded the show, AEW’s high flyers picked up the win with their Gin and Juice finisher to etch their names as the new number one contenders of the tag team titles.

On a similar note, an eight-man tag team match is scheduled with the TNA World Heavyweight Champion Moose, Chris Bey, Sami Callihan and Ken Shamrock taking on the Impact World Champion Rich Swann, Tommy Dreamer, Willie Mack and a mystery partner.

Also on tonight’s card:

* Matt Cardona & Josh Alexander vs. Ace Austin & Madman Fulton

* Joe Doering vs. Cousin Jake

* Eddie Edwards vs. Brian Myers

* Tenille Dashwood vs. Rosemary

* Fire ‘N Flava (Kiera Hogan & Tasha Steelz) Fest

Following tonight’s broadcast of Impact Wrestling, AXS TV will feature an episode on Madison Rayne’s career through IMPACT in 60. This comes after she announced her official retirement while concluding Hard To Kill’s pre-show event.

Wonder who the mystery man is for the 8-man tag :ohhh: