The Official TNA Discussion Thread

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Wasn't the last wedding TNA had was the Bully Ray wedding? Remember how that went down....
2013-01-17--Impact_Wrestling-1_zpsb33e9534.jpg

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
All this nonsense and I still don't give one solid damn about Braxton Sutter.

The best thing about this whole episode was The Broken Hardys fukkery and the Pope spending the whole night insinuating that he had the inside scoop with the new owners and that Josh's job wass on the line.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All this nonsense and I still don't give one solid damn about Braxton Sutter.

The best thing about this whole episode was The Broken Hardys fukkery and the Pope spending the whole night insinuating that he had the inside scoop with the new owners and that Josh's job wass on the line.

What happened with the Hardys? I missed it.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
What happened with the Hardys? I missed it.
Matt went back in time to his Egyptian incarnation and started calling himself The King in Gold
Skarsgard got transformed from a dilapidated boat into a golden ark
Vanguard 1's drinking problem was addressed
Matt & Jeff were teleported by the 7 Deities to Mid-Atlantic Wrestling where they won the Mid-Atlantic tag team belts

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Matt went back in time to his Egyptian incarnation and started calling himself The King in Gold
Skarsgard got transformed from a dilapidated boat into a golden ark
Vanguard 1's drinking problem was addressed
Matt & Jeff were teleported by the 7 Deities to Mid-Atlantic Wrestling where they won the Mid-Atlantic tag team belts

:mjlol:Matt and Jeff have YET AGAIN found new ways to create entertaining fukkery

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
TNA Impact Wrestling Audience Back Under 300K With Wedding As The Main Event, Latest Impact In 60 - WrestlingInc.com

This week's TNA Impact Wrestling episode, featuring the much-hyped wedding of Braxton Sutter and Laurel Van Ness in the main event slot, drew 275,000 viewers. This is down 15% from last week's 325,000 viewers.

You can see this week's "Impact In :60" video above.
This week's show ranked #133 on the Cable Top 150. Last week's show ranked #122.

Below is our 2017 Impact Viewership Tracker:

January 5th Episode: 290,000 viewers
January 12th Episode: 277,000 viewers
January 19th Episode: 310,000 viewers
January 26th Episode: 307,000 viewers
February 2nd Episode: 299,000 viewers
February 9th Episode: 252,000 viewers
February 16th Episode: 325,000 viewers
February 23rd Episode: 275,000 viewers

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
TNA Impact Wrestling Audience Back Under 300K With Wedding As The Main Event, Latest Impact In 60 - WrestlingInc.com

This week's TNA Impact Wrestling episode, featuring the much-hyped wedding of Braxton Sutter and Laurel Van Ness in the main event slot, drew 275,000 viewers. This is down 15% from last week's 325,000 viewers.

You can see this week's "Impact In :60" video above.
This week's show ranked #133 on the Cable Top 150. Last week's show ranked #122.

Below is our 2017 Impact Viewership Tracker:

January 5th Episode: 290,000 viewers
January 12th Episode: 277,000 viewers
January 19th Episode: 310,000 viewers
January 26th Episode: 307,000 viewers
February 2nd Episode: 299,000 viewers
February 9th Episode: 252,000 viewers
February 16th Episode: 325,000 viewers
February 23rd Episode: 275,000 viewers
Predictably trash wedding, Aron Rex in attendance :dahell:, surprised anybody stayed. It's like they came up with potent anti-fukkery to cancel out the Hardy's attempt to save this company:snoop:

Edit: They're also somehow fukking up E-LI-DRAKE's momentum, their potential biggest homegrown star since AJ.

Last edited:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Don't let them leave. :damn::damn::damn:

Latest Rumors On The Hardy Boyz Returning To WWE

Drew Galloway may not be the only big talent loss for TNA Wrestling this week.

According to PWInsider, a number of sources have confirmed that while all sides agreed to terms some time ago, no official deal has been signed with Matt and Jeff Hardy and their deal expires this week.

In addition, Dave Metlzer noted on Wrestling Observer Radio that with Jeff Jarrett returning to TNA some things are getting shuffled around and Hardy's likely wouldn't be as in control as they are now. Hardy's are refusing to guarantee dates after a certain period which suggests a return to WWE. If they do not show at Thursday's Impact Wrestling taping it will almost be certain they are returning to WWE.

Losing both Matt and Jeff would be a major blow for TNA.

In December 2016, Broken Matt Hardy speaking on Ross Report,said that Vince McMahon would love him to return to WWE as his "broken brilliance" currently is the hottest entity in the pro-wrestling world.

"That is a very interesting question because I know [Vince] McMahon, he sees my broken brilliance and he would love to do nothing more than to draw it to his show because he knows, right now, it is currently the hottest entity in the professional wrestling business."

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Don't let them leave. :damn::damn::damn:

Latest Rumors On The Hardy Boyz Returning To WWE

Drew Galloway may not be the only big talent loss for TNA Wrestling this week.

According to PWInsider, a number of sources have confirmed that while all sides agreed to terms some time ago, no official deal has been signed with Matt and Jeff Hardy and their deal expires this week.

In addition, Dave Metlzer noted on Wrestling Observer Radio that with Jeff Jarrett returning to TNA some things are getting shuffled around and Hardy's likely wouldn't be as in control as they are now. Hardy's are refusing to guarantee dates after a certain period which suggests a return to WWE. If they do not show at Thursday's Impact Wrestling taping it will almost be certain they are returning to WWE.

Losing both Matt and Jeff would be a major blow for TNA.

In December 2016, Broken Matt Hardy speaking on Ross Report,said that Vince McMahon would love him to return to WWE as his "broken brilliance" currently is the hottest entity in the pro-wrestling world.

"That is a very interesting question because I know [Vince] McMahon, he sees my broken brilliance and he would love to do nothing more than to draw it to his show because he knows, right now, it is currently the hottest entity in the professional wrestling business."
I'm just wonder how fast MEEEKKK MAAAHHHAAAANNNNN is gonna make Broken Matt lose all him momentum to Roman and Cena?

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I'm just wonder how fast MEEEKKK MAAAHHHAAAANNNNN is gonna make Broken Matt lose all him momentum to Roman and Cena?

To be fair, Meltzer is a known Impact Wrestling critic so he would love for them to lose two of their biggest attractions. Honestly I think the Hardys will re-sign with Impact.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
To be fair, Meltzer is a known Impact Wrestling critic so he would love for them to lose two of their biggest attractions. Honestly I think the Hardys will re-sign with Impact.
Honestly I wouldn't mind seeing the Hardys go the "Young Bucks" route and stay on the indies and possibly a New Japan run for a year or so before returning to the WWE