The Official TNA Discussion Thread

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
That security guards fake laughter during Karl Anderson’s story was so cringe, they would have been better off with a laugh track :dead:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
@Bonefan32 might have the answer whether he's still with Beulah or if he's moved on

No..... I been known he hasn’t been with Beulah in years. Like I thought they ended it over a decade ago.

Just shocked he .....

well:mjlit:

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
@Bonefan32 might have the answer whether he's still with Beulah or if he's moved on

I'm not sure what's going on with that,Monique always comments on every Dreamer pic even the old ones years ago that he had with Beulah

He made a post about Beulah recently

I guess he really is hardcore :wow:

tumblr_np1xv1luCn1rg89a6o1_500.jpg

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Eric Young Takes More Shots At Vince McMahon: "He Failed The Roster, He Failed The Fans" | Rajah.com

Eric Young said:
I’ve said what I said about Vince, I don’t think the decision of me being in that position was anything personal. He was always polite to me when we spoke. He’s got way more wins than he’s got losses. In the end, he didn’t fail me, he failed himself. That’s what I have to say about that. He failed himself. He failed the roster. He failed his shareholders. More importantly, he failed the fans. I think every week on IMPACT!, or anywhere that I work, I’m proving that. I was never in that position. It had nothing to do with my abilities. It had nothing to do with my history. It had nothing to do with my skill set or anything that I had done or said. It was just one person’s opinion. I’m not the first person that he missed on, and I won’t be the last. He doesn’t care. He’s just going to go on making billions of dollars. He’s winning. He’s definitely winning.