The Official TNA Discussion Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Good brothers @mattw1313 and @TL15

Piggybacking off y’all post in the other thread regarding that other non WWE company and “doing something different”

That’s cool and all but to me the fans showed many of us that they have a problem with companies doing something different. Like many used to bytch about 6 sided rings and clowned cinematic wrestling.

Too many times people complain/nitpick about the different shyt done in other company except the most popular one. It’s to the point where if it’s not done by them..... everyone else to a degree is in a lose lose situation to the masses.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Good brothers @mattw1313 and @TL15

Piggybacking off y’all post in the other thread regarding that other non WWE company and “doing something different”

That’s cool and all but to me the fans showed many of us that they have a problem with companies doing something different. Like many used to bytch about 6 sided rings and clowned cinematic wrestling.

Too many times people complain/nitpick about the different shyt done in other company except the most popular one. It’s to the point where if it’s not done by them..... everyone else to a degree is in a lose lose situation to the masses.

Great point about the fans...

I’m a lover of wrestling since a kid, but my investment is really low. It’s a TV show :yeshrug:

I’ll tell you personally some different things I’ve enjoyed recently

24/7 championship
Final Deletion and cinematic matches
The Fiend
Most of AEW (especially the beginning of the dark order)
Two ring war games matches (I know it’s not “new”)

I agree most fans take it differently than I do. Personally it’s all carny BS to me so i enjoy when companies try to innovate

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Great point about the fans...

I’m a lover of wrestling since a kid, but my investment is really low. It’s a TV show :yeshrug:

I’ll tell you personally some different things I’ve enjoyed recently

24/7 championship
Final Deletion and cinematic matches
The Fiend
Most of AEW (especially the beginning of the dark order)
Two ring war games matches (I know it’s not “new”)

I agree most fans take it differently than I do. Personally it’s all carny BS to me so i enjoy when companies try to innovate

Well said.

Though with the 24/7 that feels more like a rehash if what they did with the Hardcore title back in the Attitude Era. Which I’m not shytting on, but still nothing new.

It’s just confusing to me when I hear folks (not you but others) complain about AEW not being different. But the many subtle things they do differently is either shytted on. Or when someone points out examples in other companies it’s met with a “meh” response.

It’s like “well damn WHAT DO YOU WANT?”:mindblown:

This shyt NJPW about to be different than a motherfukker and I can’t wait to hear what mainstream fans think of that :bryan:

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps

I love her:noah:

Like I’m trynna tell my G @Starboy52

This Abadon before Abadon..... when that makeup come off..... you know she got that fire.:noah:

My other homey @Rollie Forbes knows:whew:

Now put your meat on that meat!

Gently though!

:ufdup:Brehs do not let their fellow brehs run up in demons, ghouls or witches Raw.

Thems the rules