mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
One person's take on the marriage storyline:

TNA promoting a wedding angle - Pro Wrestling Dot Net

TNA issued an email invitation to the Laurel Van Ness and Braxton Sutter “wedding” that will air on the February 23 edition of Impact Wrestling.

Powell’s POV: I noted today in my TNA viewership commentary that the company needed to do something create some buzz. Pro wrestling weddings have typically popped ratings over the years, so perhaps this one can do the same. By the way, it does seem odd that they’re not doing this next week when the show airs a couple days after Valentine’s Day.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
So TNA has a deal with NOAH, has opened channels with Crash and I read that Jarrett is over in the UK trying to finalize a deal with ITV World of Sport.

Now if they can just get ROH to realize that a working relationship would be beneficial for everyone involved and TNA might have a really good 2017.
But TSC told me Jeff Jarrett had no clue what he was doing :lupe:

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
This whole Braxton Sutter forced marriage storyline may be one of the worst storylines that I've seen from TNA in a while. And why is Allie STILL hanging with Maria? They should have ended this months ago.

It's awful. I'm so sick of that whole crew. Bennet and Maria could be something special but her whole gimmick needs to go. The whole ally thing needs to be done with as well. They got half their roster tied up in this awful wedding story

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
This whole Braxton Sutter forced marriage storyline may be one of the worst storylines that I've seen from TNA in a while. And why is Allie STILL hanging with Maria? They should have ended this months ago.
Especially when Maria be point blank screaming ":damn:I HATE YOU ALLIE!" in her face and all Allie does is :mjcry: it makes no sense that she don't quit being around Maria. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Billie Corgan give Allie an in-ring contract? How did Allie become Knockouts Champion otherwise? In fact why is Laurel and Sierra still around Maria? Made sense when Maria was in charge of the Knockouts but she's not anymore so why does Maria have a crew? :snoop: none of this make sense

Silkk

Daps
One person's take on the marriage storyline:

TNA promoting a wedding angle - Pro Wrestling Dot Net

TNA issued an email invitation to the Laurel Van Ness and Braxton Sutter “wedding” that will air on the February 23 edition of Impact Wrestling.

Powell’s POV: I noted today in my TNA viewership commentary that the company needed to do something create some buzz. Pro wrestling weddings have typically popped ratings over the years, so perhaps this one can do the same. By the way, it does seem odd that they’re not doing this next week when the show airs a couple days after Valentine’s Day.

It's awful. I'm so sick of that whole crew. Bennet and Maria could be something special but her whole gimmick needs to go. The whole ally thing needs to be done with as well. They got half their roster tied up in this awful wedding story

^They have the same problem as WCW did, never knowing when to end gimmicks/storylines

Especially when Maria be point blank screaming ":damn:I HATE YOU ALLIE!" in her face and all Allie does is :mjcry: it makes no sense that she don't quit being around Maria. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Billie Corgan give Allie an in-ring contract? How did Allie become Knockouts Champion otherwise? In fact why is Laurel and Sierra still around Maria? Made sense when Maria was in charge of the Knockouts but she's not anymore so why does Maria have a crew? :snoop: none of this make sense

Whats so controversial about this storyline? They forcing her to have sex with him? :lupe:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Whats so controversial about this storyline? They forcing her to have sex with him? :lupe:

It's not exactly "controversial". It's just extremely stupid even for wrestling storyline standards. A grown man is being forced by some random people at his job to marry another woman at the job that he hardly knows.

Silkk

Daps
It's not exactly "controversial". It's just extremely stupid even for wrestling storyline standards. A grown man is being forced by some random people at his job to marry another woman at the job that he hardly knows.
What she look like?:jbhmm:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
What she look like?:jbhmm:
HOsVIoV.jpg