The Official TNA Discussion Thread

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
You guys think Heath is gonna get a chance to be up around the main event in Impact?

Watched some impact segments for the first time in years because of him n Gallows n Anderson

Is this gonna be worth following ?

I think so. They've had Eddie Edwards in the main event for the last 5 years. They had dudes like Ace Austin and Trey in the main event of the last PPV when they're not ready at all. Safe to say Heath will get a chance at some point.

I liked what I've seen from them in the last month. The last PPV wasn't great, but their TV show has been entertaining. I think it's worth following honestly. It's fun, and not a chore to watch.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
I think so. They've had Eddie Edwards in the main event for the last 5 years. They had dudes like Ace Austin and Trey in the main event of the last PPV when they're not ready at all. Safe to say Heath will get a chance at some point.

I liked what I've seen from them in the last month. The last PPV wasn't great, but their TV show has been entertaining. I think it's worth following honestly. It's fun, and not a chore to watch.

That’s one thing I will give Impact props for. They’ll at least give you a shot at being champ or at the top of the card 2 see what happens. WWE u KNOW pretty much that Cedric Alexander not gonna main event no PPV or get a world title run.

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
TWkxZVl.gif
In :win:

for fukkery house