The Official TNA Discussion Thread

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Kinda figured they were gonna lose the belts after the way they been hyping up how long their reign been.

Kind of a reboot for the company. All new champions.

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
Finally got time to watch tonight's show

Some of my thoughts as I watch:

Chris Bey is a legit star and Willie Mack always has a good match

Good promo from Gallows and Anderson,they already feel more legit than they ever did in WWE, I always thought WWE should've let them cut more promos

Ace Austin looks stupid with that cane,only The Godfather and Curt Hawkins can pull that off

They need to team Heath up with Johnny Swinger,it would be pure fukkery

:snoop:RVD is a fukkin embarrassment now,he's too legendary to be going out like this,he's pretty much used to promote his untalented alien assed girlfriend

:wow:Rhyno with the easy win like it's 1999

:whoo:That's a dope Eddie Edwards shirt

I actually don't mind him being champion since I'm sure it won't be for long

Time to give Eric Young a push,WWE treated him like a bum

In the right situation Fallah bahh could be a star,he's unique and puts on good matches,feels like I've been saying that for years though

I've never been a EClll fan but I liked his return,it was quick and simple but effective

I'm not gonna lie,I've never been a fan of motor city machine guns but I do like Alex Shelly

The north is a really good tag team and I think eventually both could be good as single wrestlers

Great main event

Heath closing the show :wow:

Very good episode tonight

William Heavy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That whistle never gets old:russ:

And Rhino already acting brand new:mjgrin:

just started watching wrestling again this past year after like 17 years, and it's pretty funny. Hernandez even does that little hand gesture that the paisas be doing.
Fotograf%C3%ADa+19.JPG

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
just started watching wrestling again this past year after like 17 years, and it's pretty funny. Hernandez even does that little hand gesture that the paisas be doing.
Fotograf%C3%ADa+19.JPG

Wow!!!!!! I didn’t think it was that deep! Damn he doing it for his culture!:russ::russ: