The Official TNA Discussion Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
If somehow AEW snatched them they would quite easily have the greatest tag team roster of all time
AEW's tag scene is way too crowded at the moment. Anderson+Gallows should take the deal Scott D'Amore is offering:

Our sources say Impact has offered Gallows and Anderson incredibly strong deals that would allow them to work with New Japan once that’s a possibility, both in a legal sense and from a travel sense due to current COVID-19 restrictions.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

I don’t know..... I think the treatment of Okada really fukked that up for years. They would need more gestures than that. Probably damn near seppeku at this point to appease NJPW:francis:

Hell I don’t even think Impact has a relationship with ROH. Now maybe THEY could be the buffer for that bridge

Although I do recall NJPW being mad at that joint venture and that Enzo & Cass shyt:patrice:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I don’t know..... I think the treatment of Okada really fukked that up for years. They would need more gestures than that. Probably damn near seppeku at this point to appease NJPW:francis:

Hell I don’t even think Impact has a relationship with ROH. Now maybe THEY could be the buffer for that bridge

Although I do recall NJPW being mad at that joint venture and that Enzo & Cass shyt:patrice:

If it's not the treatment of Okada from 10 years ago, it would be Anthem strong-arming them out of their US television distribution this year.