The Official TNA Discussion Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So, all that SJW liberal feminist mumbo jumbo didn't save Joey Ryan's hoe ass when the rubber hit the road. :francis:

You hate to see it.:lolbron:

I was inclined to believe that Impact made the right call and was guilty:francis:

But after a nice friendly discussion I had a cool WWE breh, I now have a change of heart and think there may be a case that they jumped the gun and he may be innocent :usure:

I don’t even know anymore

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I was inclined to believe that Impact made the right call and was guilty:francis:

But after a nice friendly discussion I had a cool WWE breh, I now have a change of heart and think there may be a case that they jumped the gun and he may be innocent :usure:

I don’t even know anymore
Innocent? How?

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I think breh is trolling. Him and another poster have been going back and forth nonstop.

I wouldn’t necessarily calling it “trolling” as it’s more “applying the same set of logic and rules certain posters are using for certain other wrestlers that they don’t want or refuse to denounce and admit might be guilty

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

PlasticInsistentEidolonhelvum-size_restricted.gif

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn’t necessarily calling it “trolling” as it’s more “applying the same set of logic and rules certain posters are using for certain other wrestlers that they don’t want or refuse to denounce and admit might be guilty

You my mans (aside from your reckless PlayStation slander :lolbron:), but chill on that in here. Impact barely gets attention on here as is. Those that are interested probably aren't trying to risk another thread getting locked up.

Please tell me this is due to D Lo appreciation, and not Aces and Eights. I think I have PTSD from that shyttiness. Doesn't help that I think Impact's Twitch channel has been playing the Bully Ray turn/reveal against Jeff Hardy at least once a day every day for a month now. :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
You my mans (aside from your reckless PlayStation slander :lolbron:), but chill on that in here. Impact barely gets attention on here as is. Those that are interested probably aren't trying to risk another thread getting locked up.

Please tell me this is due to D Lo appreciation, and not Aces and Eights. I think I have PTSD from that shyttiness. Doesn't help that I think Impact's Twitch channel has been playing the Bully Ray turn/reveal against Jeff Hardy at least once a day every day for a month now. :mjlol:

Na I got you and I’m not trynna do all that in here:russ:

Although “Controversy” always does create attention :mjlit:

It’s only more of a “fair is fair” thing or making sure the playing field is level.

People can assume or say a lot of shyt about me. But one thing that can’t be said is I’m never fair or don’t believe in “BALANCE”