The OFFICIAL TLR Worst Poster of the Year Nomination Thread

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
KEEP MY fukkING NAME OUT YOUR MOUTH YOU fakkit, NOBODY BELIEVES YOU NOR CARES ABOUT YOUR CRACKA ASS. STOP MENTIONING ME RANDOMLY IN THREADS YOU CRACKER fakkit, THIS IS THE LAST TIME YOU WILL GET MY ATTENTION YOU CHILD RAPING CRACKER HOE

:laff:

Cmon breh we all know the next time I mention your name or I make a thread you're gonna do your whole rabid militant "OP IS A CRAKA" shtick

Just put man on ignore if you're gonna get all homotional about it.

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
I can't withdraw :wow:
-said your dad 21 years ago, and now here we are :francis:

For worst poster of the year, if nominate:

@JudgeJoeGorilla

@ThreeLetterAgency He made a comeback stanning HRC, then he threw it all a way denying that his reddit account is overview for TheRootsCrew

@ThreeLetterAgency 's reddit name is TheRootsCrew, everybody check out his reddit post history: overview for TheRootsCrew

I also nominate @Yuffie. @biscuitsnbangers @DrX @HollowPoints2 @Big Rufus 2x Coli Goowop

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
-said your dad 21 years ago, and now here we are :francis:

For worst poster of the year, if nominate:

@JudgeJoeGorilla

@ThreeLetterAgency He made a comeback stanning HRC, then he threw it all a way denying that his reddit account is overview for TheRootsCrew

@ThreeLetterAgency 's reddit name is TheRootsCrew, everybody check out his reddit post history: overview for TheRootsCrew

I also nominate @Yuffie. @biscuitsnbangers @DrX @HollowPoints2 @Big Rufus 2x Coli Goowop
@biscuitsnbangers and myself are no where near the worst :childplease: